Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Swap anyone??

I am trying to finish a challenge that I have had for ages and need 1 Foie Gras (from the goose collection) or 1 white egg (from the chicken co-op collection)

Has anybody got either that they are willing to swap for something you need? Let me know and I will see if I have what you want

Thanks

I'll go check now if i've got any of that Smile

Can you tell me where to get "prarie poop" or whatever its called? I got all the others from the animals and can't find this one.
Also...what are the slate, chalk, and other school stuff for? LOL..i have no idea!!!

Okay...i only had the foie gras one so i sent that congratulations

Would like a hug in return ...lol....having one of those days again congratulations

Kiki Lolo wrote:
Okay...i only had the foie gras one so i sent that congratulations

Would like a hug in return ...lol....having one of those days again congratulations

Thank you so much

wish i was closer and could hug for real. Anything you need in the game let me know. The school things are for upcoming challenges I assume ...and not sure which one prairie poop is ...i'll check when i go into the game next xxxx

I did thank you ..that completed my collection ...now I have a challenge to get 3 of each egg from the chicken co-op ...impossible !!