Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

Need advice

The Summer holiday started long ago and I don't know what to do. I have too much free time and don't know how to use it. I used some of that time to:
1. Color some color by numbers pages on Paint (from boredom)
2. Learn Spanish
3. Read books that I wouldn't have time to read during school time

If I were you Luka, I would learn Spanish. It's such a beautiful language, and it's always a great idea to learn new languages. Reading is great to, but I wouldn't let your boredom get the best of you and spend time on paint lol. Thats just my opinion. Painting is wonderful don't get me wrong, but color by number seems kind of silly compared to your two other options.

Learn spanish

It's an easy language and you can practice it with me Laughing

Spanish is not easy, but it's a lot less difficult than Russian. I studied Russian at the University and had Spanish in High School.

I forgot most, but I can order a beer in a cafe or ask where the bathroom is. congratulations

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Spanish is not easy
It depends on the language you're used to. We have a lot of students from other european countries (Poland, Romania, Italy) and all of them learn the language easier than we do. I always admired them a lot, because in one month they can be talking fluently in spanish and we spent years learning english.

I think german is harder for us (because our language is Latin-based) and easier for english speakers.

I won't mention japanese. I'm sure I couldn't learn it!!!

That's probably true. I really picked up on German rather quickly and today speak it fluently (well, except for some grammatical mistakes).