Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Help!

Guest Guest

We have a giant roach in our kitchen! I know this sounds funny but I cannot stand it. It 'moved in' yesterday when it was raining really hard and we've opened the front door for a half an hour. Yesterday night I couldn't close my eyes from being afraid (my bedroom is next to my kitchen, separated by the door), and my mom opened the door wide because it was really hot that night and we have an air conditioner which let's the cold air in my room before I go to bed. Today when I wanted to drink some water I just ran fast to the sink and almost screamed when I saw that black, creepy, disgusting thing in front of me on the floor. Aargh!

What should I do? I have a spray against those little creatures but I cannot use it because my kitchen in filled with fruit, vegetables, and other edible goods. I just wish I was brave enough to check under my fridge and SLAM her with something. I hate the creepy crawlers! Sad

get a dustpan and brush and just sweep it up and put it back outside where it belongs

Guest Guest
kasijab wrote:
get a dustpan and brush and just sweep it up and put it back outside where it belongs

I gotta ask my dad to do this... ... It's really frustrating because they are so ..... bleighhh...

Do I ever know how you feel about giant bugs sweetie, I don't really know what to say to help you feel better or fix your problem other than at least it is probably more afraid of you then you are of it. Also, I don't think that it really would be anywhere near you while you are sleeping. Hopefully you or your parents will find it and are able to get it out of your house! I'm actually getting nervous just thinking about it! Me and bugs (especially spiders) don't go together!

Guest Guest
myladyyawo wrote:
Do I ever know how you feel about giant bugs sweetie, I don't really know what to say to help you feel better or fix your problem other than at least it is probably more afraid of you then you are of it. Also, I don't think that it really would be anywhere near you while you are sleeping. Hopefully you or your parents will find it and are able to get it out of your house! I'm actually getting nervous just thinking about it! Me and bugs (especially spiders) don't go together!

I love spiders as long as I don't touch them, but by only seeing the roaches, I jump to the floor! But some day, I just have to face my own fears... I don't know if that day will be soon, but really... This is getting out of hand.

I had a fear of sea weed. I don't know why and probably will never know. When I swim in the deeper sea, below me are large amounts of sea weed, and I am just really scared and under a stress to stretch my legs down. I am afraid that they will pull me down lmao. I know it sounds stupid, but it's true. This year I have faced that fear and now I am no longer afraid. Smile

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I grew up in Texas, and we had Texas sized roaches. Huge, at least 2-3 cm long, and flying.

That sounds scary Yvette. I can imagine some of them here. I would probably turn my hair white from all the fear... I have also heard of Madagascar roaches... Grooosssssss....