Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Hello everybody

Guest Guest

hi...newbie here Smile a lil confused how to get around the forum...have a nice day!

welcom10.gif
If you're confused here you could ask any of the forum mods or just make a post, they're all very friendly so feel free to ask anyone!

Guest Guest

hi thanks you guys Smile i sure will if therez anything congratulationscongratulations thank u all!

Guest Guest

thank you!! is it a new forum?? i mean it's not so busy Smile

ShadowGirl715 wrote:

No this forum has been around since 2008(im pretty sure). Sometimes it's really busy, I guess everyone is busy in real life this weekend. congratulations

Guest Guest
Paige<3 wrote:
ShadowGirl715 wrote:

No this forum has been around since 2008(im pretty sure). Sometimes it's really busy, I guess everyone is busy in real life this weekend. congratulations

oh i see congratulations i'd like to stick around then! congratulations
i quit the other forums...just i have hols n im really bored...n i happened across psfc on google. peaceful here!

ShadowGirl715 wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
ShadowGirl715 wrote:

i quit the other forums...just i have hols n im really bored...n i happened across psfc on google. peaceful here!

yes, stick around congratulations this forum grows on you, all the members feel like part of your family after time Smile , yes this is a great forum, you will meet so many friends and its a really safe and friendly forum!

Guest Guest
Paige<3 wrote:
ShadowGirl715 wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
ShadowGirl715 wrote:

yes, stick around congratulations this forum grows on you, all the members feel like part of your family after time Smile , yes this is a great forum, you will meet so many friends and its a really safe and friendly forum!

ive experience that once Smile itz true u make some really good friends n meet wonderful ppl!! i hope i get to have some of that, again Smile
thank u for ur warm welcome!! xxxxx congratulations

ShadowGirl715 wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
ShadowGirl715 wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
ShadowGirl715 wrote:

ive experience that once Smile itz true u make some really good friends n meet wonderful ppl!! i hope i get to have some of that, again Smile

your welcome x

Guest Guest
Paige<3 wrote:
ShadowGirl715 wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
ShadowGirl715 wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
ShadowGirl715 wrote:

your welcome x

ShadowGirl715 wrote:
hi...newbie here Smile a lil confused how to get around the forum...have a nice day!

hai, hai... welcome.. i'm a new comer too.. nice to see you.