Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

i'm fed up???

Guest Guest

i'm fed up with my life Sad and i don't want to live anymore....

Guest Guest
Noooo! Don't think like that! What has happened?

Guest Guest
hmmm i still feel like i can';t share everything....that's just really hard for me...but i can't...it's really hard to be positive...i've been doing that from years...n ever since my high school finished...it's just hard ....i can;t help my mother get well...or hmmmmmm just sometimes i wish i'd never known some things!!!! hmmm i'm sorry! i don't even have a FRIEND i could share everything with...funny i have so many best friends...but i don't know...sometimes i wish i could have that one person. i thought maybe even playing this game would be distracting...thas y i joined here...but it's just i can't help being depressed even here...hmmm i am sorry!!!! i think i shouldn't have written anything....sorry!!

Don't apologize for sharing your feelings. Keep on being strong and ask others for help when you need it. If you want to share your problems here, no one will judge you for it. That's the beautiful thing about forums like PSFC. You have your whole life ahead of you, hun! Have faith that things will get better. *hugs*

Guest Guest

Please don't think like that. I had a dream of what would be a result if I keep thinking that my life doesn't deserve to exist. Go here and read:
/the-cafe-f3/my-lesson-dream-t12760.htm

I understand that you cannot share because you don't know us well, but here is my advice.

Try to think as much positive as you can. Never give up on your life. You have a whole life ahead of you. Everyone has bad and good moments, it's a phase that we have to survive. And believe me, you will. I bet you had much good moments, from your birthdays, to love, and all other things. God made your life for a reason, and that reason is to enjoy it and make the best of it.

Best wishes and hugs, you have got all my support.

Guest Guest
hinapasha wrote:
Don't apologize for sharing your feelings. Keep on being strong and ask others for help when you need it. If you want to share your problems here, no one will judge you for it. That's the beautiful thing about forums like PSFC. You have your whole life ahead of you, hun! Have faith that things will get better. *hugs*

Hmm thanks! It's just hard for me, lol. Yeah, everyone says that. Just I know I should be positive...but sometimes, it's just too hard... Thank you, all. Sigh, I hope I can be...hmmm.

Guest Guest
Lazar wrote:
Please don't think like that. I had a dream of what would be a result if I keep thinking that my life doesn't deserve to exist. Go here and read:
http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/the-cafe-f3/my-lesson-dream-t12760.htm

I understand that you cannot share because you don't know us well, but here is my advice.

Try to think as much positive as you can. Never give up on your life. You have a whole life ahead of you. Everyone has bad and good moments, it's a phase that we have to survive. And believe me, you will. I bet you had much good moments, from your birthdays, to love, and all other things. God made your life for a reason, and that reason is to enjoy it and make the best of it.

I will read it. Thank you very much!! I feel better reading your words. I'm usually positive...but things are always trying to break you down...I don't have many happy memories of my childhood....either...maybe I have always been too sensitive, I don't know...but I try to be positive and think how fortunate I am. It's just...it wears me down sometimes...because things are STILL the same as they used to be...I just hope something happens...soon...I've got good memories of school time, there was something to focus on...yet now I'm just hanging. Thanks a lot!!! I didn't mean to break down...just I feel lonely. lol.

Guest Guest

Thank you for sharing that with me Smile
I just have to keep reminding myself that. Çus I tend to forget and it's hard not to be depressed. lol....but yeah, I'm gonna try harder now. Thank you!!

Guest Guest
ShadowGirl715 wrote:
Lazar wrote:
http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/the-cafe-f3/my-lesson-dream-t12760.htm

I will read it. Thank you very much!! I feel better reading your words. I'm usually positive...but things are always trying to break you down...I don't have many happy memories of my childhood....either...maybe I have always been too sensitive, I don't know...but I try to be positive and think how fortunate I am. It's just...it wears me down sometimes...because things are STILL the same as they used to be...I just hope something happens...soon...I've got good memories of school time, there was something to focus on...yet now I'm just hanging. Thanks a lot!!! I didn't mean to break down...just I feel lonely. lol.

Good luck.

Guest Guest
Thank you, Lazar. I really feel better now!!