Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Who wants a fast food meal!

Guest Guest

I am giving away 6x Fast food meal. 2 of them are from digging, and the other 4 are from my friends. But I don't need them, so I will give all away. congratulations

All you need to do is to come up with a story WHY do you need them. You can use pictures, be creative, and enjoy making your entry. I will determine the winner either on Monday or Wednesday (depends on my personal reasons). The winner will receive 6x Fast Food Meal!

That's not all. Every person who entered will receive a small entrant gift of my choice.

Good luck and be creative. congratulations

OK, here it goes...SmileyFace wants the fast food tray SO badly, she stayed up literally ALL night, wasting thousands to dig for it and didn't get it all you could hear was... Heres a picture of her after digging ALL night >>>

Guest Guest

I like your entry. Laughing

Guest Guest
When I told C.J. about your competition she insisted that I enter her name.
Since I love my dear pet C.J. so much I will do her this little pleasure

She told me that she would love to have the fast food trays.
And she promised me that she would put them t good use!
When I asked her what she would do with them this is what she told me:

C.J.:
"I was lucky to find 2 fast food trays when I went digging, and I will keep these forever in my chest to decorate my house. I would have loved to find more fast food trays... so that I can use up to 3 to swap for the Marie Antoinette Fan or the Happy Raccoon Plushie or the Gretel Bear Plushie that I did not find the week it was buried. The other 3 food trays I would make a "Food Fashion Competition" on PSFC and have 3 winners each win a food tray!"
congratulations