Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

One shell away from the set.

I am still looking for the Hideeni shells, and I have one to go until I have the whole set.

Please post your sightings so I can get that last shell. Smile

I found Hideeni~ Go get it...it's on my wall...hope you get to finish it!!congratulations

Thanks, I really am glad I did this today. Somehow I have this strange feeling that the next game update will mean a new HIdeeni gift set.

I've got only 2, lol!! but I've started looking for them only last week, so I knew I wouldn't be able to finish it!

I don't have any official word about it, it's just gut instinct. I have been bouncing from one friend's page to the next to get them. You may have time enough to get them.

Thank you Yvette, I'll try. Even if there are not so many people who's still publishing it Sad

Congrats on getting the whole set. I was one shell away for the longest time.I didn't ever think I was going to get it. The snail!! lol PS should make it where you can't get doubles until the whole set is complete. I thought I had all the flags until they added more. Sad Wasn't happy about that at all.

Congrats, hun!!! It took me a lot of times to complete it too. The last one, of course, was those 333 shell Laughing

I have only one shell left too! I need the double clam shell.
Please, keep posting Hideeni sightings on your wall so those of us still looking can complete our collections!