Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Game Updates March 16, 2009

Guest Guest

Mysterious Reforms!

Hey Pet Society fans! The new game updates and weekly item release have just gone live, so sign on to Pet Society via either Facebook or MySpace now to check out all the latest and greatest changes!

Two new stores have been introduced to the Pet Society town; firstly we have the Gadget Store:

The Gadget Store is where you can find kitchen appliances, the latest technology including mobile phones and laptops, and a few other items including the Playfish Clock and Pinwheel! E.M.I.L.I.A, the Gadget shop keeper, will be more than happy to assist with any of these needs (please excuse the *bleep* noises)! You can find out more about E.M.I.L.I.A by visiting the neighborhood page.

And secondly, there is the Mystery Store:

The Mystery Store is the new home of Mystery Boxes! The shop keeper is as mysterious as the items in his shop though, no one knows his real name, so we just refer to him as “?”! You can read more about “?”, even though he will still remain a mystery, on the neighborhood page.

The Mystery Store is about more than just Mystery Boxes though! When you enter you will see the Mystery Egg Vending Machine!

When you select the Mystery Egg Vending Machine it will ask you if you would like to buy a Toy Mystery Egg. A Toy Mystery Egg can be placed on the floor by your pet, and your pet will ‘open’ it, similar to a Mystery Box. Inside your Toy Mystery Egg you will find either a toy or a scene! The toys from Toy Mystery Eggs are different to the other toys in the game, instead of your pet picking them up, carrying them around, and giggling, they are designed to work with the scenes (although they can just be placed on the floor, or a shelf, etc. as well). Each scene has a place for four specific toys, and animates. The scene does not require the toys to animate, however, the toys will only animate if placed on their matching scene! Hence, the animation will only be complete with all four matching toys on their specific scene. Please note that you need to click the scene to start or stop the animation!

There is one more thing you need to know about Toy Mystery Eggs and the toys and scenes that can be found in them, which is that the toys and scenes cannot be gifted! They are collectable items which you can only find for yourself!

From Pet society blog