Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gabs Giggles

Hola!!

hola! i can't speak spanish and i realize this is the spanish corner but that is all i know how to say...
Hola to you too!! xoxo

lol how are you? i just wanted to know if there's people here.
And just so you know Edward is mine =P

Gabs Giggles wrote:
lol how are you? i just wanted to know if there's people here.
And just so you know Edward is mine =P

LOL! i was working on something and walked away from the computer. i just got your message.
LOL LaughingLaughing okay, you can have edward but carlisle, jasper, emmet, eric northman, and the salvatore brothers are mine!!! ba ha ha ha!!

and then in spanish (used google translator)
yo estaba trabajando en algo y se alejó de la computadora. Acabo de recibir su mensaje.
bien, usted puede tener jaspe Edward, pero Carlisle, Emmet, Eric Northman, y los hermanos Salvatore son míos!

I just want Edward, I love twilight but im not into that whole vampire thing,it's just these vampires =P

Sabes si entra mucha gente a los foros en español?

Gabs, me temo que no. El ambiente en los demás subforos es magnífico, así que no echarás mucho de menos el idioma Smile

Gabs Giggles wrote:
ufff me lo imagine, sabes a cuales la gente entra mas?

Eso lo irás viendo a medida que te pases por aquí. Se habla mucho en el subforo específico de chat y comercio de Pet Society, pero también en "el café", donde se cuentan cosas que no tienen que ver con el juego. Tú no te preocupes por eso y disfruta la web