Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

My PS dilemma

As most of you know, I absolutely love teddy bears. I have teddy bears all over my home...and I was even interviewed by the Christian Science Monitor about my teddy bear collection. That's how big of a fan I am of bears.

Well, my dilemma is as follows. Yesterday one of my PS friends posted to my wall asking me to trade one of my clown bears with them. Normally this would not be a problem and I would just give a plushie away to the friend, if the plushie in question wasn't a bear. I have various 99 collections, most of which are centered on bears. I love them that much.

Yes, I'm crazy. Laughing

So the dilemma is, should I be nice and trade one of my clown bears or should I keep it. When it comes to bears, I'm the world's worst hoarder. I guess I should be nice and send one over.

Guest Guest
That's hard, because it's something you love very much.
But if I had many of them and they may just sit in my chest, then I would give one away. But if I only have a few (3 or 4) and I plan on doing something with them in myhouse, then I guess I would keep them. (But only because it's an item that I would love SOOO much).

oh tiddly ...i love that you love them so much! it would be really hard for me to give away something that i loved as much as you. that is quite a dilemma you've got there. is it a bear that you made or purchased? if you made it, would it be a possibility for you to make her one just like it and keep the original?

Aww bears are so cute! I think if you have more you sould gift one to your friend! Ive always thought that when you give things away other things will come to you!

Tiddly, I can gift you some clown bears, if you want, so you can give away some to your friend Smile

Be nice and trade one ...then Kasi will send you one to replace it Laughing xx

Tiddly Winks wrote:
It's pixels...but I have been known to gift the bears in real life too.

oh! LaughingLaughing silly tiddly! i'm glad you are going to gift it congratulations

Tiddly Winks wrote:
The gift has been sent. It was a lot less painless than I thought. congratulations

you are too cute!!!...and i'm sure you've made her very happy!!