Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hinapasha

Favorite Horror Movies

I don't know if anyone has posted a similar thread or not, but I'm wondering, what's YOUR favorite scary movie?

Scary Movie

lol naaah,I dont know... i like horror movies a lot but its not like i love them or anything if i had to choose one, i think ill choose the ring. It has something that really catches me xD

whats yours?

The movie that scared me the most when I was younger was "Pet Sematary". "Mothman Prophecies" is also one I like because it was supposedly based on real events. Spooky. "The Ring" and "Ju-on" are up there too. Laughing This makes me realize I need to watch more movies!

Gabs Giggles wrote:
I also liked a lot A Tale of Two Sisters it left me like this

I've seen that recently and I had to watch it twice to really understand it! That movie was amazing but I didn't find it too scary. Such a sad movie. The younger sister was so cute! Laughing

It was quite confusing at the end i didnt really understood. Whats good about this movie its the psychological game. Since beginning I knew there was something wierd about Su-jeong, cuz nobany never talk to her. And yeah shes very cute =P

humm, i'm not really into horror movies, i'd prefer action, comedy or something.
but,, the scariest movie i've watch is The Ring (japan version). that movie is soooo boo!!
hahahah