Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mage lvl8

FREE Black Dragon

Wow...it's free. Yay for free but it's just kinda cute! Bahahaha. But it's free..

Guest Guest

I'm trying to like the game BUT IT WON'T STAY "LIKED" i clicked "LIKE THE GAME" LIKE 20 times now on top on that stupid blue bar above the game BUT every time i restart ps, it's UNLIKED again! WTF!! when i go to the home page it's already liekd. i already tried unliking, even blocking the game STILL WON'R LIKE!!

man by the time i send a support ticket it be too late to get the damn dragon. ugh.

try going to the PS page. If you see a mystery box gift, instead of clicking on accept, just click on the thing that says 'Pet Society'. That might help. It should then take you to the page, and then you can click on the link from the page.

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
try going to the PS page. If you see a mystery box gift, instead of clicking on accept, just click on the thing that says 'Pet Society'. That might help. It should then take you to the page, and then you can click on the link from the page.

by PS page do u mean the game or the fanpage? D: cause i see no mysterybox gift. the game won't give me the item cause it thinks i am not a "fan" even though i am. Sad it says "sorry only fans can get this free gift" with no box or anything. its only a in game pop up that tells me that.

Then go to my page, I have some mystery box gifts. You can click on the Pet Society part...Bottom of the box on the left. There's a clickable 'Pet Society' and that will take you straight to the fan page. Then from there you can click on 'like' and see everything.

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
Then go to my page, I have some mystery box gifts. You can click on the Pet Society part...Bottom of the box on the left. There's a clickable 'Pet Society' and that will take you straight to the fan page. Then from there you can click on 'like' and see everything.

>.

it's gonna be Holly adding you.. thanks for helping...

Guest Guest
Spoiler:

Riuna wrote:
Spoiler:

that happened to my other account too Sad keep trying Sad REALLY HOPE IT works for you!