Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hinapasha

Return of the weird glitch...with a twist!

Remember how I complained before about a glitch I had in which everytime I got on PS, I would get a message saying that my cloud room has been removed but all the items have been placed in my chest/wardrobe? I had that strange message for a while; then it stopped. Now I'm getting the same message, but instead of it being the cloud room, it's now the display room. The thing is, I have never had either a cloud room or a display room, but now I'm nervous about getting any secret room. What if it just disappears and takes a bunch of items with it! Supposing I had a wardrobe room and it disappeared, all my clothes which I collected would be history as well! But I really want to buy secret rooms.

LMAO, whats a display room?!? maybe u should send feedback or whatever to the playfish people on the tof

Mage lvl8 wrote:
LMAO, whats a display room?!? maybe u should send feedback or whatever to the playfish people on the tof

I can't post on TOF! Laughing

I don't think I'd worry to much about losing your stuff if you lose a room... well, if you can get the room back eventually.

I once accidentally sold the pink playhouse (I wanted to see how much it was worth, but didn't mean to sell it) - I was horrified! playhouse gone, everything in playhouse gone! Then I went through the process of getting a new playhouse... and when I got a new playhouse and stuck it in my house... all the contents were there again, all in the playhouse, just how I left them.

Weird huh?

That IS strange! But I don't want to spend whereabouts of 20 cc on a room just to have to buy it again. :/ Playfish probably wouldn't do anything either.