Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ayathon

WTB 3cc for the discounted plushie.

I have seen that there are discounted plushie for the specific day..
I want to buy CC for the items on wednesday, thursday and friday...( i think I will never be able to buy the item for tuesday because it is already wednesday here )
I am not able to load my P.S.. but once it is fix I will send the payments.. Can I offer 2*5999 for each CC, I dont have much right now.. because I havent been able to load my game.. Thanks..

I can send them to you. Smile Let me get into the game and I'll send you today's. It's still Tuesday here, and the day starts with 0:00 GMT, which is one hour behind here. So, regardless of where in the world you are, the time is always the same.

Tuesday's has been sent. Send me an ingame message reminding me each day to send, otherwise I might forget.

oh, thank you so much tiddly.. I'll just send you the payment once I logged on... I dont know what seems to be the problem with my game.. but it is stuck no matter how long I wait it doesn't load.. Sad

oh bummer. Don't worry, just wait until you can get your game working. I'll send the next plushie tomorrow. Smile

Thank you so much.. SmileSmile I am so happy to have friends like you Yvette.. Smile you were an angel.

Okay, the last item has been sent. Hope you enjoy them. Smile I personally love the bear the most...but then you know me. congratulations

Thank you so much Yvette.. My brother had to reformat my laptop again, I am hoping that tomorrow I can completely load P.S.. I am so excited to see those lovable items... SmileSmile

FInally I've been able to load P.S now.. Smile I have to use someone's desktop to play P.S ( good thing Anthony is not using the P.C as of the moment, so I can sneak out to his room )SmileSmile

I'll send you 8*5999 now.. SmileSmile

Oh, only seven.. I'll send you another 1... I might skipped 1 carriage because I got kicked awhile ago while sending them.. congratulationscongratulations
You were an angel.. thank you for helping me out.. Smile