Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

•*´¨`*•.¸♥♥.¸¸.ღ BIG Contest ღ.¸¸.♥♥¸.•*´¨`*•

yeah so true! congratulations
=_= hmmm i guess the rest of the people on Earth were eaten by zombies, or alien or perhaps some cannibals..

Hhahaha kidding (people, don't get mad over this lame joke of mine Laughing )
Pedja, good to hear that you had a nice one ;D did you dream anything about Earon or me? LOL

It's 250... i'll be glad if pedja dreamt on one of us ^_^

250!

ahahahahah congratulations earon congratulationsSmile yeah i dreamed how Dixy has walk to your house and eatnen earon for lunch and Zane for dinner

251 congratulations

CONGRATULATION to Earon!

@Earon i would be glad as well.. congratulations
but i could assure you that it wouldn't be my only reaction. I'd LOL at first impression if that's true Laughing
@Esperia Hi! congratulations [** im adding you into the very short list of From-the-monster survivals Lol]

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
ahahahahah congratulations earon congratulationsSmile yeah i dreamed how Dixy has walk to your house and eatnen earon for lunch and Zane for dinner

XD Hey Earon i think this is the chance where we can meet face-to-face....in Pedja's stomach Laughing

i've heard of it once in our history class but i'm not familiar of it anymore >.<

hehe... when i first read your country i thought its Disturbia in wrong spelling ... lol ...

Lol!
i've heard about Serbia but i just happen to know that such place exists and not more XD
i believe it's a great place... You got snow there right? congratulations

@Earon hehe yeah it's pretty close. both are Asian countries ^^

Ohh you just think it is great congratulations well i love my country and we have some pretty nice historical and cultural things to see and FANTASTIC nature scenes but well we are not in EU still congratulations xD and yeah we have snow each winter here congratulations there are all 4 seasons congratulations every season for about 3 months congratulations xD and it is very nice congratulations but this year we had snow a lot more and i didn't like that much LOL congratulations for last 4 days we got spring and i am sooo happy to see all bees and butterflies and flowers and everything congratulations xD

Do you guys ever have snow ???

No... we never experienced snow because our country is a tropical country >.< it only have 2 seasons... summer and rainy just like Zane's country...

ohh sorry for you guys hope you will see snow sometime i will post you some pics later how snowy here can be congratulations xD

hheheheheh okie congratulations will post little later cause i am to bored now to copy pictures on my comp from my camera LOL congratulations xD

i also like to see it...^_^
hmmm... but as far as i can remember there was one place in our country where it snowed... it was a high place with lower temp. than our place ... but it only happened one time...

yup... when it was televised we're all shocked and happy because of the snow... btw thanks pedja for the prize hehe...^_^

hehe yeah ^^
just like Earon.. in my country it's snowy at some spots. usually in the peak of the high mountains
[but never been there Lol! XD my country consists of many small islands and that snowy places happen to be on a different island from where i live]

Oh what are you cooking? congratulations

heheheh your very welcome hun congratulations well here in Serbia we have very big temperature amplitude congratulations on winter we have sometimes at -20 degrease of Celsious and on summer to +40 congratulations xD

there cool weather like 13 degrees today spring outside and sun

yes that's right Zane it usually happen on mountaintops and im also far from those places... btw i didn't knew you were also great in drawing and you love anime.... hehe... i also love anime especially melancholy of haruhi suzumiya ^_^

hehe ^^ How about your country Esperia? How is it like there? congratulations

@earon XD are you opening my Fb albums? lol

Oh guys, what season do you like most? : )

WOOOT that sounds nice Pedja! i heard that you guys have school breaks for every season.. is it true? How long is your upcoming holiday? congratulations

ohh well yeah we have something like that congratulations we have the longest holiday on summer for 3 months congratulations then we have one little of about 7 days on halloween than one of a 1 months for christmas and new year than one of 2 weeks for Easter and that's it congratulationsSmile we don't have more congratulations xD

OMG Zane you are sooo good at drawing congratulations you are much better than me congratulations i adore your drawings congratulations

this one is my favorite congratulationscongratulationscongratulations can you teach me how to draw mange that well congratulations xD

LOL congratulations

OH MY!!! that's a lot!!! O_O sooo niceeeee
i don't have many holidays here and the longest break possible is like 3 weeks (which is for christmas, newyear and term/semester break)

^^ hehe thanks for the compliment pedja congratulations i'll try to update this year's drawing.. and the key point of drawing manga is : read and watch japanese cartoons (anime and manga) and ofcourse draw a lot
I wish i could make my own comic one day XDD

indeed!!! (i wish i could have that 3months holiday hahaha)
Oh why don't the school just close down whenever it's rainy months here Laughing

Oh cool, i'd like to see your shop again! you got many rares and LE items ^^ hehehe too bad i just dont have the money to buy all the items i like XDD yay poor Lacquer Yay!! LOL

ahahahah congratulations you can go congratulations i have posted in it trading section congratulations and my prices are pretty low in this one cause i just want to get ride of 192 pages of items and need to sell them cheap soo they will go faster congratulations xD

WOW really?okay tell me when you're done making the thread here...i want to look over them congratulations oh sorry for my late reply,,,u know, slow computer-- my harddiskis full hehe

hehe okay! wow the title of your topic is really eye catching and convincing XD i'll pray for you so that all your stuff will be sold out congratulations

yes congratulations i already have 2*5999 and about 15-20 *999 congratulations soo happy congratulations but need to earn a lot more to be able to buy more amazing prizes for this comp congratulations xD

Lol congratulations waw you really put some effort for competitions

how many competitions have you held so far?