Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kiki Lolo

***KIKI'S SHOP*** ¤¤(updated Jan. 22)¤¤

Recommended Posts

bumping me self up! Even if you see that I am offline...i check in constantly and posts will be answered quickly! Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BUMPING MYSELF UP....SOOO NEED COINAGE FOR ALL OF THIS WEEK'S FABULOUS ITEMS!! congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 blue cabbinet
gold pot (how manu do u have)?
hedgehog doll
Chick doll 2 types
chocolate egg
chocolate bunny
bunny doll
chocolate poo
SH lolly

for all the new items in cash shop?wich is 46 cc what do u think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
arabian_princess wrote:
2 blue cabbinet
gold pot (how manu do u have)?
hedgehog doll
Chick doll 2 types
chocolate egg
chocolate bunny
bunny doll
chocolate poo
SH lolly

for all the new items in cash shop?wich is 46 cc what do u think?


I'm sorry.....but I don't need cash coins. Can you offer in 4999's? Please and thank you. Smile
I only have one pot o' gold. It belongs to my son and he has a "autowin" price in his head of 30x4999 but is willing to listen to offers. The rest of the stuff is mine so make me an offer and I am sure we can come to some agreement. congratulations
I also have more than one lolly, chocolate poo, chocolate egg and chocolate bunny!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
arabian_princess wrote:
thank u : ) when ever u need cc plz tell me ..don't have 4999


No problem. Thanks. congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cupcake wrote:
Hi hun congratulations do you still have the chick doll?

yes, i do. I might even have two of them. One is my nephews and I think I have one somewhere....just gotta check my rooms congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pantheraki wrote:
how much for the pink iron ???


Gee...i don't know Can you make me an offer? :blush2: :

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiki Lolo wrote:
Pantheraki wrote:
how much for the pink iron ???


Gee...i don't know Can you make me an offer? :blush2: :


3x999 is it ok???

Do you want to make now the trade???

I sent you f/r now Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pantheraki wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
Pantheraki wrote:
how much for the pink iron ???


Gee...i don't know Can you make me an offer? :blush2: :


3x999 is it ok???


hmmm....I don't really need 999's....got lots. Can you do 1x4999?
Or......star shades+frog doll+easel deco
Or.....dolphin doll (eco) + star shades
Or....star shades+easel deco+ladybug doll
Or....easel deco+frog doll+jellyfish baby

Let me know Smile Oh...I still can't get into PS (hopefully I am not the only one Sad ) So...unless I can get in, in the next 30 minutes....we will have to finish up tomorrow.
I am still hanging out on this forum till bedtime though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiki Lolo wrote:
Pantheraki wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
Pantheraki wrote:
how much for the pink iron ???


Gee...i don't know Can you make me an offer? :blush2: :


3x999 is it ok???


hmmm....I don't really need 999's....got lots. Can you do 1x4999?
Or......star shades+frog doll+easel deco
Or.....dolphin doll (eco) + star shades
Or....star shades+easel deco+ladybug doll
Or....easel deco+frog doll+jellyfish baby

Let me know Smile Oh...I still can't get into PS (hopefully I am not the only one Sad ) So...unless I can get in, in the next 30 minutes....we will have to finish up tomorrow.
I am still hanging out on this forum till bedtime though


ok 1x4999 hun Smile

No problem ... i had the same problem four hours ago Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

do you still have the Retro Car Deco if you have it ill give you 5 gmb for it Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terjekebab wrote:
do you still have the Retro Car Deco if you have it ill give you 5 gmb for it Smile


I was hoping to get at least 3x4999 Ashamed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terjekebab wrote:
i dont have any 4999 i think Sad is it something else you want


No, I'm sorry. So sorry. I don't need cash coins or anything in the stores or GMB's at the moment.
I kinda need the 4999's. Sorry (again) and Thank you for taking the time to visit my thread. Next week...when I have some more time...I will be putting up a bunch of GMB items for sale. Please check back in anytime..you are always welcome. Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
arabian_princess wrote:
star shades+easel deco+ladybug doll+
frog doll for the gold pot?


No. Sorry. It is not enough. It belongs to my son and he has an "autodeal" on it for 30x4999. He is willing to listen to offers though that are around there somewhere Ashamed :blush2: :

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hello I would like that Yellow flower dress and an easter basket
how much for both?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
teris1994 wrote:
Hello I would like that Yellow flower dress and an easter basket
how much for both?


Gee.....whatever happened to your own idea that "i will not answer to...how much for"? LOL! Ha! Ha!
I can see your point in putting it in your thread though. I also prefer offers but hate giving them. I am either too low or too high.
Okay....well here it goes...I was thinking 7x4999 for both? Ashamed :blush2: : I only want 4999's as I am running low and I don't need cash coins.
Tell me what you think and maybe we can come to some agreement. Smile I haven't been able to get onto PS since yesterday and am afraid to try now cause the mayor picture brings my blood pressure up! I will check in here again in a couple of hours. THanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pantheraki wrote:
Do you want to make now the trade???

I sent you f/r now Smile


pink iron...right? Can you give me five minutes. I am in the middle of something else online? congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiki Lolo wrote:
Pantheraki wrote:
Do you want to make now the trade???

I sent you f/r now Smile


pink iron...right? Can you give me five minutes. I am in the middle of something else online? congratulations


sure... no problem.
congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pantheraki wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
Pantheraki wrote:
Do you want to make now the trade???

I sent you f/r now Smile


pink iron...right? Can you give me five minutes. I am in the middle of something else online? congratulations


sure... no problem.
congratulations


accepted f/r and i am going to send the pink iron now! Thanks for waiting! congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiki Lolo wrote:
Pantheraki wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
Pantheraki wrote:
Do you want to make now the trade???

I sent you f/r now Smile


pink iron...right? Can you give me five minutes. I am in the middle of something else online? congratulations


sure... no problem.
congratulations


accepted f/r and i am going to send the pink iron now! Thanks for waiting! congratulations


Pink iron has been sent!
I love your house....especially your "Paris" room. The color scheme is wondefull! Great Job! :biggrin: :

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiki Lolo wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
Pantheraki wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
Pantheraki wrote:
Do you want to make now the trade???

I sent you f/r now Smile


pink iron...right? Can you give me five minutes. I am in the middle of something else online? congratulations


sure... no problem.
congratulations


accepted f/r and i am going to send the pink iron now! Thanks for waiting! congratulations


Pink iron has been sent!
I love your house....especially your "Paris" room. The color scheme is wondefull! Great Job! :biggrin: :


i received the pink iron and i sent 1x4999.

Thank you very much for the safe trade ... and for your kind words Smile
i will leave you rep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pantheraki wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
Pantheraki wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
Pantheraki wrote:
Do you want to make now the trade???

I sent you f/r now Smile


pink iron...right? Can you give me five minutes. I am in the middle of something else online? congratulations


sure... no problem.
congratulations


accepted f/r and i am going to send the pink iron now! Thanks for waiting! congratulations


Pink iron has been sent!
I love your house....especially your "Paris" room. The color scheme is wondefull! Great Job! :biggrin: :


i received the pink iron and i sent 1x4999.

Thank you very much for the safe trade ... and for your kind words Smile
i will leave you rep


4999 received...thank you! Rep for you as well!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiki Lolo wrote:
teris1994 wrote:
Hello I would like that Yellow flower dress and an easter basket
how much for both?


Gee.....whatever happened to your own idea that "i will not answer to...how much for"? LOL! Ha! Ha!
I can see your point in putting it in your thread though. I also prefer offers but hate giving them. I am either too low or too high.
Okay....well here it goes...I was thinking 7x4999 for both? Ashamed :blush2: : I only want 4999's as I am running low and I don't need cash coins.
Tell me what you think and maybe we can come to some agreement. Smile I haven't been able to get onto PS since yesterday and am afraid to try now cause the mayor picture brings my blood pressure up! I will check in here again in a couple of hours. THanks.


Well I have put this in my thread as I really don't like offering.Well I find your offer a bit expensive but I am going to see other offers as well.I will pm if we have a deal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
teris1994 wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
teris1994 wrote:
Hello I would like that Yellow flower dress and an easter basket
how much for both?


Gee.....whatever happened to your own idea that "i will not answer to...how much for"? LOL! Ha! Ha!
I can see your point in putting it in your thread though. I also prefer offers but hate giving them. I am either too low or too high.
Okay....well here it goes...I was thinking 7x4999 for both? Ashamed :blush2: : I only want 4999's as I am running low and I don't need cash coins.
Tell me what you think and maybe we can come to some agreement. Smile I haven't been able to get onto PS since yesterday and am afraid to try now cause the mayor picture brings my blood pressure up! I will check in here again in a couple of hours. THanks.


Well I have put this in my thread as I really don't like offering.Well I find your offer a bit expensive but I am going to see other offers as well.I will pm if we have a deal


ok no problem congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terjekebab wrote:
ill give you 8 gmb's for Baby Hedgehog Toy


I'm sorry....I am looking for 4999's. I have tons of GMB's that I haven't even had time to open yet!

oops....I just realized...it's my last one.....my daughter got my spare....gonna take that off the selling list.

Sorry...once again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hi there.. i would like to trade these items with u ..would u accept CCs for that..! if so plz let me know.. thanx Smile


NIS ITEMS:
cute white pillo "as much as u have"
cute pink pillo "as much as u have"
blue cabenit "as much as u have"
yellow chair "as much as u have"
old trunk "as much as u have"
the basket "as much as u have"
the white long window "as much as u have"
the white and blue table "3-4 if u have"
the car toy

NIS CLOTHES:
purple wig
banana dress

NIS TOYS:
all toys "as much as u have"

NIS FOOD:
the chocolate bunny "as much as u have"
chamrock lolly "as much as u have"
lime juice
"as much as u have"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coffe latte wrote:
hi there.. i would like to trade these items with u ..would u accept CCs for that..! if so plz let me know.. thanx Smile


NIS ITEMS:
cute white pillo "as much as u have"
cute pink pillo "as much as u have"
blue cabenit "as much as u have"
yellow chair "as much as u have"
old trunk "as much as u have"
the basket "as much as u have"
the white long window "as much as u have"
the white and blue table "3-4 if u have"
the car toy

NIS CLOTHES:
purple wig
banana dress

NIS TOYS:
all toys "as much as u have"

NIS FOOD:
the chocolate bunny "as much as u have"
chamrock lolly "as much as u have"
lime juice
"as much as u have"


I'm sorry...but I do not need cash coins. I would like to trade these items for 4999's. Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiki Lolo wrote:
coffe latte wrote:
hi there.. i would like to trade these items with u ..would u accept CCs for that..! if so plz let me know.. thanx Smile


NIS ITEMS:
cute white pillo "as much as u have"
cute pink pillo "as much as u have"
blue cabenit "as much as u have"
yellow chair "as much as u have"
old trunk "as much as u have"
the basket "as much as u have"
the white long window "as much as u have"
the white and blue table "3-4 if u have"
the car toy

NIS CLOTHES:
purple wig
banana dress

NIS TOYS:
all toys "as much as u have"

NIS FOOD:
the chocolate bunny "as much as u have"
chamrock lolly "as much as u have"
lime juice
"as much as u have"


I'm sorry...but I do not need cash coins. I would like to trade these items for 4999's. Smile



ok how many 4999s u want 4 all of that.. dont ask me plz 2 offer u lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coffe latte wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
coffe latte wrote:
hi there.. i would like to trade these items with u ..would u accept CCs for that..! if so plz let me know.. thanx Smile


NIS ITEMS:
cute white pillo "as much as u have"
cute pink pillo "as much as u have"
blue cabenit "as much as u have"
yellow chair "as much as u have"
old trunk "as much as u have"
the basket "as much as u have"
the white long window "as much as u have"
the white and blue table "3-4 if u have"
the car toy

NIS CLOTHES:
purple wig
banana dress

NIS TOYS:
all toys "as much as u have"

NIS FOOD:
the chocolate bunny "as much as u have"
chamrock lolly "as much as u have"
lime juice
"as much as u have"


I'm sorry...but I do not need cash coins. I would like to trade these items for 4999's. Smile



ok how many 4999s u want 4 all of that.. dont ask me plz 2 offer u lol


This is a really huge offer and request for these items. I will have to think about it. Right now...I must start preparing lunch for my family and will be on later. I am sorry that I can not finish this right now. Please forgive me congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
To: coffe latte:

I have made a list here with the items you are interested in with the amount that I have of each and the price that I want for each. Please remember that if you are buying lots of these items the price WILL go down for you!
congratulations

2x cute white pillow --2x4999each
1x cute pink pillow --2x4999
3x blue cabinet --4x4999each
4x yellow chair --3x4999each
1x old trunk --8x4999
2x easter basket --3x4999each
5x white long window --3x4999each
3x blue white table --3x4999each
1x toy car --4x4999

1x purple wig --1x4999
1x banana dress(daffodil dress) --3x4999

1x baby chick toy --2x4999
2x baby chick doll --3x4999each
5x rooster --2x4999each
1x pot o' gold --30x4999

3x chocolate bunny --4x4999each
6x shamrock lolly --5x4999each
10x lime juice --2x4999each

Remember...these prices are just for single purchases. If you wish to buy more of an item the price WILL go down. Thank you.
Also....if you are interested in doing a trade..it would be best that we use a "safe trading referree". This will make the trade safe for you and me! congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well Kiki I don't want to be mean or rude but thes prices are out of date Sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coffe latte wrote:
wooooow... thats 2 high 4 me.. i might come later.. yhanx alot dear Smile


Well its a lot of stuff and it basically clears me out. congratulations If there are just a few things that you would like....we can always figure something out that works for me and you. Make an offer on some things that really interest you in a price range that you can afford. I do prefer that someone offers cause I either go too high (in your case) or too low.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
teris1994 wrote:
Well Kiki I don't want to be mean or rude but thes prices are out of date Sad


Really? I know I suck at putting up prices. I just got these prices from our own trading forums and what I have previously sold them for. Which ones are totally too high? I don't mind taking suggestions....it does help Teris and I don't mind you telling me that the prices are "out of date". You were not being rude or mean. Just helping the masses! I just don't have many things that I can get good coinage for and I support my kids and nephew on PS. So...I guess...my prices included a sentimental value and a fear of going broke value...LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well as you said you traded for that prices in the past and now prices have dropped....Here is a repriced list of your things to let you know for how much they are been sold now:
2x cute white pillow --3x999
1x cute pink pillow --3x999
3x blue cabinet --1x4999each
4x yellow chair --4*999each
1x old trunk --2x4999
2x easter basket --1x4999each
5x white long window --3x4999each IDK
3x blue white table --1x4999each
1x toy car --1x4999

1x purple wig --1x4999 IDK
1x banana dress(daffodil dress) --2x4999

1x baby chick toy --1x4999
2x baby chick doll --3x4999each
5x rooster --2x4999each What is that?
1x pot o' gold --30x4999 [OMG] It costs 2-3x4999

3x chocolate bunny --3x999each
6x shamrock lolly --4x999each
10x lime juice --1x4999for 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well....I see the difference now....gonna have to keep some items as I can't afford to let them go for so low.

I agree with most of your prices...except for the car deco...it sold for 2500 in the stores and is now N/A and anything that is 4x999 I would sell for 1x4999 or just wait cause I don't need 999's.
The pot o' gold is my sons and well.....its his "auto deal" and won't part with it otherwise so he just told me to post it and you never know. Smile If it really trades for 2-3x4999's ...i would buy myself one..as I missed out!
The shamrock lollies I have sold for 4x4999 each before and yes that is high...i agree...but I wouldn't sell them for less than 1-2x4999.
Thanks for your input....much appreciated...I do not want to make any enemies here and have people thinking I was being unfair. In the end....a person can always offer, one can always decline or we can do the trade if both agree no matter what the price is. Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kiki it is your thread hun, you can charge whatever you like....people can either buy them or not, that is their choice congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lea75 wrote:
kiki it is your thread hun, you can charge whatever you like....people can either buy them or not, that is their choice congratulations


Thanks for the kind words lea! Feeling a bit better now....was a bit bummed there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.