Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kiki Lolo

***KIKI'S SHOP*** ¤¤(updated Jan. 22)¤¤

Recommended Posts

Kiki Lolo wrote:
lea75 wrote:
kiki it is your thread hun, you can charge whatever you like....people can either buy them or not, that is their choice congratulations


Thanks for the kind words lea! Feeling a bit better now....was a bit bummed there.



i agree with Lea :biggrin: : but yet i wish i can make it.. so here is my offer " btw i removed a lot of items thou " :

3x blue cabinet --2x4999each
4x yellow chair --1x4999each
2x easter basket --2x4999each
4x white long window --1x999each
2x blue white table --2x4999each
1x toy car --2x4999

1x purple wig --1x4999
1x banana dress(daffodil dress) --2x4999

1x baby chick toy --2x4999
2x baby chick doll --2x4999each
5x rooster --1x4999each


that would be 33 x 4999 .. how about if i give u 20x4999 + 30cc
i know u said u dont want any cc but we can wait till monday so u get the new cash shop items.. and again as i said its my offer and its up 2 u 2 agree on it or not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coffe latte wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
lea75 wrote:
kiki it is your thread hun, you can charge whatever you like....people can either buy them or not, that is their choice congratulations


Thanks for the kind words lea! Feeling a bit better now....was a bit bummed there.



i agree with Lea :biggrin: : but yet i wish i can make it.. so here is my offer " btw i removed a lot of items thou " :

3x blue cabinet --2x4999each --ok, yes--
4x yellow chair --1x4999each --ok, yes--
2x easter basket --2x4999each --ok, yes--
4x white long window --1x999each --no, payed 1400, would like 5x4999 for four
2x blue white table --2x4999each --ok, yes--
1x toy car --2x4999 --ok, yes--

1x purple wig --1x4999 --ok, yes--
1x banana dress(daffodil dress) --2x4999 --ok, yes--

1x baby chick toy --2x4999 --mistake (i have 2) --yes to price offered--
2x baby chick doll --2x4999each --mistake (i have 1)--yes to price offered--
5x rooster --1x4999each --can you do 7x4999 for all 5???--


that would be 33 x 4999 .. how about if i give u 20x4999 + 30cc
i know u said u dont want any cc but we can wait till monday so u get the new cash shop items.. and again as i said its my offer and its up 2 u 2 agree on it or not


I agree with just about everything, dear congratulations . I marked my comments beside your price offers Smile Just the windows and the rooster I would like more for. The roosters I can still lower...for you...cause I am probably giving you a headache..LOL! The windows...I would like the price I counter-offered Ashamed
I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't need cash coins. If you can give me most of this in 4999's ...it would be better. I will take some cc's but not that many!
What do you think? Let me know? :recourse2: :winked:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just posted to let you know what the prices are at the moment Smile I am glad I helpled you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terjekebab wrote:
Chocolate poo for 2 gmb's Smile


Sorry...no...too low for me!
I see you are collecting regular poo as well...LOL! I can send you two (i think thats what I have) regular poo's to help with your 99 project for free though! :roll:
Just add me if we are not friends yet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiki Lolo wrote:
Terjekebab wrote:
Chocolate poo for 2 gmb's Smile


Sorry...no...too low for me!
I see you are collecting regular poo as well...LOL! I can send you two (i think thats what I have) regular poo's to help with your 99 project for free though! :roll:
Just add me if we are not friends yet!


okay i have sent a f/r to you congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiki Lolo wrote:
coffe latte wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
lea75 wrote:
kiki it is your thread hun, you can charge whatever you like....people can either buy them or not, that is their choice congratulations


Thanks for the kind words lea! Feeling a bit better now....was a bit bummed there.



i agree with Lea :biggrin: : but yet i wish i can make it.. so here is my offer " btw i removed a lot of items thou " :

3x blue cabinet --2x4999each --ok, yes--
4x yellow chair --1x4999each --ok, yes--
2x easter basket --2x4999each --ok, yes--
4x white long window --1x999each --no, payed 1400, would like 5x4999 for four
2x blue white table --2x4999each --ok, yes--
1x toy car --2x4999 --ok, yes--

1x purple wig --1x4999 --ok, yes--
1x banana dress(daffodil dress) --2x4999 --ok, yes--

1x baby chick toy --2x4999 --mistake (i have 2) --yes to price offered--
2x baby chick doll --2x4999each --mistake (i have 1)--yes to price offered--
5x rooster --1x4999each --can you do 7x4999 for all 5???--


that would be 33 x 4999 .. how about if i give u 20x4999 + 30cc
i know u said u dont want any cc but we can wait till monday so u get the new cash shop items.. and again as i said its my offer and its up 2 u 2 agree on it or not


I agree with just about everything, dear congratulations . I marked my comments beside your price offers Smile Just the windows and the rooster I would like more for. The roosters I can still lower...for you...cause I am probably giving you a headache..LOL! The windows...I would like the price I counter-offered Ashamed
I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't need cash coins. If you can give me most of this in 4999's ...it would be better. I will take some cc's but not that many!
What do you think? Let me know? :recourse2: :winked:



u r really 2 sweet i really want 2 finish this trade with u..but unfortunately
:slap: i dont have much of 4999s.. and with ur prices that would be 41x4999 total.. OUCH... ? i really cant offer more than 20x4999 + the rest by CCs...

so sorry hun maybe later when u r in need 4 the CCs & thanx 4 ur time :lovers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
audz_c wrote:
How much is the chick toy? Smile


I only got the one left and I was thinking.....1x4999 + ladybug, jellyfish or 1xGMB :blush2: :
If you can't add any of the things to the 1x4999....I will let it go without them for 1x4999. congratulations I'm collecting the ladybugs and jellyfish for my "99" projects and the GMB I need for my search of the sheep doll...LOL!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiki Lolo wrote:
audz_c wrote:
How much is the chick toy? Smile


I only got the one left and I was thinking.....1x4999 + ladybug, jellyfish or 1xGMB :blush2: :
If you can't add any of the things to the 1x4999....I will let it go without them for 1x4999. congratulations I'm collecting the ladybugs and jellyfish for my "99" projects and the GMB I need for my search of the sheep doll...LOL!!!


Oh... I have 2 jellyfish. But it took me ages to win them from the GMBs.
How about I give you 2 jellyfish and 3 X 999 items ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hello!!

I would like to buy

Dudou Halterneck x1
Vintage Metal Trunk x1
Pinata x1
Maraca Deco x1
Guacamole x1

for 3 4999 + ladybug + jellyfish

Thanks a lot!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
elixieh wrote:
Hello!!

I would like to buy

Dudou Halterneck x1
Vintage Metal Trunk x1
Pinata x1
Maraca Deco x1
Guacamole x1

for 3 4999 + ladybug + jellyfish

Thanks a lot!!


hmmm....nice offer......thank you.....especially the ladybug and jellyfish addition! LOL!
But....For the items you were interested in....I would like a bit more. Here is an idea of what I am looking for... Ashamed
Dudou Halterneck-1x4999
Vintage Metal Trunk -8x4999 (yes, I know that's high...only have one and can wait months for the price to get there again)
Pinata-2x4999
Maraca Decor-2x4999
Guacamole-FREE for you whether you buy anything or not! (I like that you were thinking of my "99" projects!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiki Lolo wrote:
elixieh wrote:
Hello!!

I would like to buy

Dudou Halterneck x1
Vintage Metal Trunk x1
Pinata x1
Maraca Deco x1
Guacamole x1

for 3 4999 + ladybug + jellyfish

Thanks a lot!!


hmmm....nice offer......thank you.....especially the ladybug and jellyfish addition! LOL!
But....For the items you were interested in....I would like a bit more. Here is an idea of what I am looking for... Ashamed
Dudou Halterneck-1x4999
Vintage Metal Trunk -8x4999 (yes, I know that's high...only have one and can wait months for the price to get there again)
Pinata-2x4999
Maraca Decor-2x4999
Guacamole-FREE for you whether you buy anything or not! (I like that you were thinking of my "99" projects!!


Hello~~ I think I can only afford
Dudou Halterneck-1x4999 and
Pinata-2x4999
I like the Vintage Metal Trunk very much but I don't have that much money now.....

I'll send U 3x 4999
for the Dudou Halterneck + Pinata right?
and I'll still send U the ladybug and jellyfish for your project.

Please F/C me
Thanks a lot!!

By the way :
Do u have any LUCKY CAT DOLL for sell?
I've just start my own "99 projects"

Thanks again!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
elixieh wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
elixieh wrote:
Hello!!

I would like to buy

Dudou Halterneck x1
Vintage Metal Trunk x1
Pinata x1
Maraca Deco x1
Guacamole x1

for 3 4999 + ladybug + jellyfish

Thanks a lot!!


hmmm....nice offer......thank you.....especially the ladybug and jellyfish addition! LOL!
But....For the items you were interested in....I would like a bit more. Here is an idea of what I am looking for... Ashamed
Dudou Halterneck-1x4999
Vintage Metal Trunk -8x4999 (yes, I know that's high...only have one and can wait months for the price to get there again)
Pinata-2x4999
Maraca Decor-2x4999
Guacamole-FREE for you whether you buy anything or not! (I like that you were thinking of my "99" projects!!


Hello~~ I think I can only afford
Dudou Halterneck-1x4999 and
Pinata-2x4999
I like the Vintage Metal Trunk very much but I don't have that much money now.....

I'll send U 3x 4999
for the Dudou Halterneck + Pinata right?
and I'll still send U the ladybug and jellyfish for your project.

Please F/C me
Thanks a lot!!

By the way :
Do u have any LUCKY CAT DOLL for sell?
I've just start my own "99 projects"

Thanks again!!

Sorry...I didn't get back to you right away. We had a company over for coffee and then I took the kids to the beach.
I will reserve the halterneck and the pinata (plus free guacamole) for you and will check back in tonight and tomorrow every hour or so to see if you are online. Or just PM what times you are available (in playfish time) and I will get in touch!
I just got my first Lucky Cat doll today. And since I am poor....it will probably be my only one and will never sell...LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
arabian_princess wrote:
gold pot 2 4999?


Sorry...its too little. Ashamed My son is selling that with an autodeal at 30x4999. We realize the price is "insane" but he says he can wait months to sell it since its his only one and won't part with it until the price goes up...till then it will stay on his mantle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[/quote]Sorry...I didn't get back to you right away. We had a company over for coffee and then I took the kids to the beach.
I will reserve the halterneck and the pinata (plus free guacamole) for you and will check back in tonight and tomorrow every hour or so to see if you are online. Or just PM what times you are available (in playfish time) and I will get in touch!
I just got my first Lucky Cat doll today. And since I am poor....it will probably be my only one and will never sell...LOL![/quote]

Hello!! I've PM U
Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
elixieh wrote:
Sorry...I didn't get back to you right away. We had a company over for coffee and then I took the kids to the beach.
I will reserve the halterneck and the pinata (plus free guacamole) for you and will check back in tonight and tomorrow every hour or so to see if you are online. Or just PM what times you are available (in playfish time) and I will get in touch!
I just got my first Lucky Cat doll today. And since I am poor....it will probably be my only one and will never sell...LOL![/quote]

Hello!! I've PM U
Thanks![/quote]

Hi....I'm here. I just accpeted your friend request for "Steven H." We can do the trade now if you are still around. Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiki Lolo wrote:
elixieh wrote:
Sorry...I didn't get back to you right away. We had a company over for coffee and then I took the kids to the beach.
I will reserve the halterneck and the pinata (plus free guacamole) for you and will check back in tonight and tomorrow every hour or so to see if you are online. Or just PM what times you are available (in playfish time) and I will get in touch!
I just got my first Lucky Cat doll today. And since I am poor....it will probably be my only one and will never sell...LOL!


Hello!! I've PM U
Thanks![/quote]

Hi....I'm here. I just accpeted your friend request for "Steven H." We can do the trade now if you are still around. Smile[/quote]

Yes!!
Let's do it now!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
elixieh wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
elixieh wrote:
Sorry...I didn't get back to you right away. We had a company over for coffee and then I took the kids to the beach.
I will reserve the halterneck and the pinata (plus free guacamole) for you and will check back in tonight and tomorrow every hour or so to see if you are online. Or just PM what times you are available (in playfish time) and I will get in touch!
I just got my first Lucky Cat doll today. And since I am poor....it will probably be my only one and will never sell...LOL!


Hello!! I've PM U
Thanks!


Hi....I'm here. I just accpeted your friend request for "Steven H." We can do the trade now if you are still around. Smile[/quote]

Yes!!
That's do it now!![/quote]

Okay....here we go.... :biggrin: : Can you send first as I am a "safe trader"...PLEASE?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiki Lolo wrote:
elixieh wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
elixieh wrote:
Sorry...I didn't get back to you right away. We had a company over for coffee and then I took the kids to the beach.
I will reserve the halterneck and the pinata (plus free guacamole) for you and will check back in tonight and tomorrow every hour or so to see if you are online. Or just PM what times you are available (in playfish time) and I will get in touch!
I just got my first Lucky Cat doll today. And since I am poor....it will probably be my only one and will never sell...LOL!


Hello!! I've PM U
Thanks!


Hi....I'm here. I just accpeted your friend request for "Steven H." We can do the trade now if you are still around. Smile


Yes!!
That's do it now!![/quote]

Okay....here we go.... :biggrin: : Can you send first as I am a "safe trader"...PLEASE?[/quote]

All sent!!
Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
elixieh wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
elixieh wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:
elixieh wrote:
Sorry...I didn't get back to you right away. We had a company over for coffee and then I took the kids to the beach.
I will reserve the halterneck and the pinata (plus free guacamole) for you and will check back in tonight and tomorrow every hour or so to see if you are online. Or just PM what times you are available (in playfish time) and I will get in touch!
I just got my first Lucky Cat doll today. And since I am poor....it will probably be my only one and will never sell...LOL!


Hello!! I've PM U
Thanks!


Hi....I'm here. I just accpeted your friend request for "Steven H." We can do the trade now if you are still around. Smile


Yes!!
That's do it now!!


Okay....here we go.... :biggrin: : Can you send first as I am a "safe trader"...PLEASE?[/quote]

All sent!!
Thanks![/quote]

All the items were received with much happiness. I sent you your stuff plus some little extras. Will be adding a positive rep for you....now. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bumping myself up as I have "renovated" my shop by adding items and fixing prices!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Morning! Well...it's morning for me Smile I will be around all day, checking in hourly for all who are interested! Have a great day!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
could i have a gicantinc radish for a jellyfish baby doll?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grapey wrote:
could i have a gicantinc radish for a jellyfish baby doll?


sure...that would be great...are we friends already? if not..send an f/r with the word "veggie" in the message so I know its you...Please and thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just checked...you are Chewy..right? we are already friends...I will send whenever you are ready!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grapey wrote:
ITEMS SENT WAITING FOR THE RADISH


I sent the radish congratulations Waiting to see if you want a cupcake, fruit or red flower as a gift...let me know! congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiki Lolo wrote:
grapey wrote:
ITEMS SENT WAITING FOR THE RADISH


I sent the radish congratulations Waiting to see if you want a cupcake, fruit or red flower as a gift...let me know! congratulations


items rec'd and sent. Thanks for the lovely trade. Positive rep has been added for you! Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiki Lolo wrote:
Hi Everyone!
I have added lots of stuff that I hope you like (and need) and I added prices. Take a look!
All purchases will included a choice of FREE homegrown fruit, muffins or flowers!!

1x999 each
tortilla chip
herring with rye bread
prinskov weiner
bolinhos de bacalhau
parmigiano
new potatoes
brushetta

2x999 each
peach syrup
cherry syrup
spaghetti al pomodoro
zongzi

3x999 each
father's day mug
father's day card
electric shaver
chilled lime juice
guacamole

1x4999 each
panda fragrant sachet
bunny fragrant sachet
pink iron
yellow dining chairs
colosseum view window
belem tower view window
orange wallpaper
yellow wallpaper
dark tiki wallpaper
red drum deco
egg decor (set of 4)
cute cream cushion
blue soccer set (shirt+shorts)
dragon flag deco
strawberry biscuit shelf
red checkered kitchen towel
red checkered utensil (set of 2)
shamrock lolly

2x4999 each
white ceiling fan
pink chalkboard
pink bohemian top
golden marching dress
galo de barcelos
yellow checkered dining table
red checkered dining table
blue dining table
blue wall shelf
pinata
papel picado banner
pink hair piece

3x4999 each
spring basket
daffodil dress
parrot deco
retro car deco
bamboo leaf lamp
midsummer pole
bluebell dress
pink jalisco dress
baby chick doll

Oh....I also have a bunch of homegrown GIGANTIC veggies (altleast one of each kind) but I don't know what they are worth. If anyone is interested...just offer up something fair. (I like GMB's, ladybugs and jellyfish...LOL! Smile)

Well...that's it! I check in very regularly so all posts will be answered quickly. Thank you very much!
HI.. i want to but DRAGON FLAG DECO..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi Qhueenie!
Yes....1xdragon flag deco=1x4999
I am online now for about ten minutes and my pet society is working if you want to do the trade now...please send a f/r. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
arabian_princess wrote:
baby chick doll
plz


ok...that'll be 3x4999...ok? It's my nephews and he will be sooo happy...he ran out of coins this week because of all the knight and king stuff on sale...LOL!
I will send an f/r...it's "Nasl.A" right???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
arabian_princess wrote:
i sent the 3 4999


Just logged on to PSFC and Pet Society now. I'm sorry that I missed your post last night hun!
I received the 3x4999 and sent the baby chick doll this morning (a few mins. ago).
Have a wonderful day and thanks for the trade!
Rep added!
I LOVE YOUR HOUSE!!! :recourse2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Good day everyone! Bumping me self here! Will be checking in throughout the day into the night!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
arabian_princess wrote:
i left u rep plz leave me a rep also


I did give you a positive rep the moment the trade was done. If you look at one of your post where you said you sent the items for the trade you will notice a green bar on the right side. That's the positive rep I gave you. Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
harloman wrote:
I believe you can buy Bamboo Leaf Lamp in store o-o




As far I as I know....this one is NOT in the store. I think there is one that is similar though. It looks the same but does not have the leaf design in it. Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.