Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

New Fan Store Now Open!

New Fan Store Now Open!

Yes! At last our brand new fan store is now open for business! There are some great items there for you to buy from PSFC Branded items such as T-Shirts, Bags, Mousepads and much more. Plus our great comic ranges of Pet Society goodies. Plus if you are part of one of our PSFC Clubs we got items for them too (Such as BAC "Box Addicted Club").

The prices are absolutly fantastic and all the items are of a superb quality and everytime you buy something from the shop you will be supporting PSFC and enabling us to improve the site further!

So get on in and have a look, you'll see the fan store on the portal page on the right hand side (Just under the latest topics scroller), Plus as a special treat until the end of June you can enjoy free delivery of your order! No minimum order value is required, and orders can be shipped worldwide absolutly free! Just enter JUNESHIPFREE at the checkout to take advantage of this offer!

very cool!
your male model is quite hairy! ha ha ha.
jk...ha ha..no i'm not..yes i am...LOL ha ha.

still, very cool. the bac items are cool and so is the "i killed the mayor" shirt!