• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

New In Store Items 30/06/09

Guest Guest

New In Store Items 30/06/09

The mayor cordially invites you…

…to join us as we celebrate the 4th of July and Canada Day this week!

This update is for Facebook only. Remember that any items labeled This Week’s Special (TWS) will be in store until midnight GMT on Monday the 6th of July, 2009, but may be available again at some point in the future.

Here in the Pet Society village we love any old excuse for a party. Whether it be Cinco De Mayo, St. Patrick’s Day, Carnival… there’s nothing we enjoy more than bringing all the millions of Pet Society pets from all over the world together for a little celebration.

So this week with the 4th of July and Canada Day both coming up we thought it might be fun to stock the shops with all kinds of American and Canadian goodies like popcorn, maple syrup and of course plenty of cake. Because let’s face it, what’s a party without cake?

This text is from http://blog.petsociety.com
Images added and uploaded by jwr

Other GREAT news

I am very happy to announce that my pet jwr will get Married with Afroulaki on 2 July 16:00 GMT+2 *Check signature*
Any gifts are acceptable and i hope you will be all there to take some pictures and have fun!!

Have a nice and lovely week!
:friends:

Guest Guest

HAHA I like the shameless plug you threw in there about the wedding. Inky will be attending, Smile

Pets can now get married?? Are u serious??? I never know that... how to attend ur wedding, jwr?

Guest Guest
karenchan wrote:
Pets can now get married?? Are u serious??? I never know that... how to attend ur wedding, jwr?

hahah its not happening like real it is not a feature!!just go to myy house!!hehehe