• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

New In Store Items 6/07/09

Guest Guest

New In Store Items 6/07/09

PerPETual Summer

Hey Pet Society fans! It’s that time of week again, some hot new items have been added to the stores, so sign on to Pet Society via Facebook now to go shopping! Remember that any items labeled This Week’s Special (TWS) will be in store until midnight GMT on Monday the 13th of July, 2009, but may be available again at some point in the future.

A little birdie, also known as the Red Parrot, has been continuously chattering about how great the beach theme was, and how spectacular it would be to have even more beach items! So this week, expand your beach paradise with: some fabulous new tropical clothes (Lily has been working overtime on these); the carefully crafted Tiki Bed, Gate, Door and Window; some large, colourful beach umbrellas; the Sand Shovel Decor (how else would you build a sand castle?); some very yummy sorbet and ice cream; and finally, so you don’t forget the time while sun baking, the Tropic Clock.

This text is from http://blog.petsociety.com
Images added and uploaded by jwr

OTHER NEWS

I am sorry that i didnt gave you a sneak peek like every week for the today's items!I hope will not happen again.Here is another new image for you!

Afroulaki and Jwr are now married and very happy!!Thank you all for your presents

Have a nice week!!!!!!
:friends:

I wasnt very impressed with them either Sad

i can save money for this week items
although i like cash items such as rock fourtain / cookbook , i don't have coins Laughing