Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Scammers Alert - Be careful READ IT - Important

Guest Guest

Scammers Alert - Be careful READ IT - Important

Last days we have banned from our forums a lot of scammers!Please be careful with your trades and you should better use a Trading Referee or with a Safe Trader only if he/she has the "Safe Trader Badge" under the avatar!If you see something very strange please report it and we will look into it!

Thank you and be careful!

Gaiamaiden wrote:

:biggrin: : :biggrin: : :biggrin: : :biggrin: : :biggrin: : :biggrin: : :biggrin: :

Guest Guest

Aww this sucks Sad

Guest Guest
That we have dirty little scammers running around upsetting the forum :/

i hate scammers....
yesterday someone told me to send my rares (black cat, monster doll, piggy etc) to dude them and to get 99x with program because he want 2 help me and when i told him to send me a rare haloween item that has for guarantee stop talking to me

well if we are careful and always use Safe Trading refs for big trades we will be fine Smile

please also remember that a normil trate of a scammer is to contact you via pm's offering big itams or to pay over the top for your itams..

most members will be happy to put any offer on a public thread, and ask for a safe trading rep.. if not BEWARE and trade at your own risk...

is there a scammers updated list where we can look at?