Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crams83

***OFFICIAL FANGurl # Request Thread!! (Neal Tiemann aka dr. fans) *updated

It was unavoidable that such a group of knowsies would not be intrigued by David Cook's new guitarist, Mr. Neal Tiemann, better known as dr. Though we had heard of him before, and had already THUD! at his mad guitar skills, it was a great joy to know he would be joining the object of our obsession. Through further investigation, we found out a few more things about dr. and immediately fell for him, badly. If you haven't done so, I encourage you to check him out and make him feel welcome. We joke around a lot, and even.....stalk him at times....but we really love him and wish him well. Let's make dr. feel welcome and loved, just like we've done with David. Please join our fanbase, the FANGurls (FANG-urls), cleverly named by the illustrious Ain (YourFace08). It is our mission, to make sure dr. knows he's not just one more guy in the band, but rather an individual talent we appreciate and support. Don't forget that while David is on tour, dr. is handling a BIG part of his new album and serving as a loyal and trustworthy friend.

If you are ignored, feel extra special, for it only means he loves you dearly. dr. is well aware of this official fanbase and likes it (tho his friends will tease him for the rest of his life now)

Now, FANGurls, chins up, and go spread the love!!! Awww Lovecheers

http://www.myspace.com/ntiemann

FANGurl List is as Follows:

0. Neal Teimann, aka dr. (the FANGurl master)
0.5 Essie (she's the only one who gets a decimal peepz dont ask, LOL)
1. Ain (YourFace08)
2. Crams83
3. Yoko (yf184)
4. Pam (MyGooseIsCooked)
5.Kim (dc_cookie82)
6. Nanc (WoodyJo)
7.Aussie (wordnerd4life007)
8. HSC (808DCslave)
9. Michael Johns (hahahhahahha) edit (thanks Kim) MJ is FANGboy #9
10. Kat (Kathleenxx)
11. Angel (Angelsky0179)
12. Sandy (Twikd)
13. Picks (pickles)
14. Steph (SV4DC)
15. WorkingGirl
16. Cookie (Cookie_addict16)
17. PopGirl1981
18. LuminousTimes712
19. jenWN#116
20. Jess (JBOO46)
21. The Britt (aeroz21)
22. Jov
23.Aybbelle
24.littleladyshiva
25. Jess
26. James_Padfoot
27. Marratha
28. Dementor145
29. cook_ftw
30. luv_ai_08
31. Carry Moonbeam
32. Aussie_nut
33. huntwork
34.kcbban
35.jennyfurlynn
36. Sarah34
37. 30Somethin
38. little_sparrow525
39. WordNerd694
40. Jeannie
41. MochaNicholatte
42. CookieMonster66
43. cantpickaname
44. brookiecookie
45. PrissyCOOKieBR
46. librawm
47. jules4DC
48. molly4DC
49. tingeofcrimson
50. Piper
51. Kms7292
52. DCcrazy
53. acchance
54. kayledcfan125
55. *Nicole*
56. Brokensmile
57. LoryWN525
58. Stoppokingme24
59. Words_Of_Leisure
60. coltsandDCrazy
61. tschick0373045
62. david_cook_4ever
63. DavidCnDannyluvr
64. incubusEcho
65. dc122082
66. kikimd
67. Jeep-Girl
68. ReallyCookin
69. BrancaCookie
70. bhanle
71. 1959forDC
72. dcaddict
73. wordnerdDCookie
74. asdfghkayla
75. dotsonacircle
76. kalia.mae
77. britty_woods91
78. Tricia
79. hungry4more
80. mistie_tx
81. papmom
82. iiliv4hm
83. CCforDC
84. vsteph1
85. markaede
86. CallieOheartscook
87. hnrysmm
88. A Daily AntheM
89. sp_dri
90. historylovr
91. Lire_Casander
92. david_cooks_girl
93. Gypsy_Rocker
94. Jenn24
95. Vangie
96. Dani_Menezes
97. FaithInGravityy
98. cooksgal
100. cookieluvr
101. cookie4tune
102. lenaxo13
103.Team DC
104.DCFAN1110
105. January_Souvenir
106. Julielovesdc]
107. Kissable_Sky
108. colossal_fake
109. KrdCookie
110. GabiCook
111. Sayone5
112. xCookieMonster
113. curlyfry

199. smooth395
241. david_cook_equals_love
407. ILoveDC
644. justforme

how does she get to talk to him so much!!! that is TOO EXITING!!

yeh for real how is she doing this? sis pam in row 1? omg is he like coming over to her? omg omg omg

WE MUST GRILL PAM TOMORROW. Know what, though? She sooooo deserves it. She's my hero. I am gonna cry.

i know!!!!!! SHE ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SHE DESERVES IT ALL!!!!!!1

i know me neither........sigh.....Kathleen, have u requested a FN # yet?

I took the bait ... why has MJ got a FANGboy # ... I missed something huh?

Oh and crams ... you can add my FANGurl title too lmao ... Doc loves my Aussie accent ... woo hoo!!

EDIT:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ...

I just checked out the cellcert spoilers .... MJ gave Pam the thumbs up ... he got the doll .... he acutally looked ... OMG OMG OMG OMG ... Fangs ... oh my ... PAM FREAKING ROCKS!!! *gone to read the rest of the spoiler section*

OMG I have been keeping up with yall on the other thread... I have to have a number lol Smile

got ya! #11 remember to post a comment on dr's space w your FANGurl # LOL!!!!

Cramsy, thanks for setting this thread up! My internet connection is depressing until tomorrow when I get home.

Love that MJ is FANGboy #9!! LOL! Priceless! He's such a flirt, that one Razz

Thanks for #6.
If anyone deserves face time with them, it's Pam!

Crams, now your stalking is legitimate!

OMG, the comments on his page have me LOL again (especially Hi Doc, My legs hurt. Any diagnosis? xD in the midst of the flirtations)

> > > cellcert spoiler thread for details from Pam!

@WoodyJo wrote:
Thanks for #6.
If anyone deserves face time with them, it's Pam!

Crams, now your stalking is legitimate!

OMG, the comments on his page have me LOL again (especially Hi Doc, My legs hurt. Any diagnosis? xD in the midst of the flirtations)

> > > cellcert spoiler thread for details from Pam!

Um. That was me. XD

uh-oh i better head over to the cellcert thread - i was only kidding girls! i was texting yoko during KLC's set after MJ finished up - just making up crazy stuff to make you laugh. the sign story IS real, but i had to have friends hold it up because they were 4 rows back from the center of the catwalk and I was about 8 rows back a little to the side. i had them do it because i figured he'd be more likely to see if from their seats. i have to also go see if he came out last night. no-one in my group was interested in braving the mob last night, and i did NOT want to walk back to the hotel alone.... well, if MJ ever comes to KC again, I'll have to stalk him and tell him i'm the doll lady....

uh-oh i better head over to the cellcert thread - i was only kidding girls! i was texting yoko during KLC's set after MJ finished up - just making up crazy stuff to make you laugh. the sign story IS real, but i had to have friends hold it up because they were 4 rows back from the center of the catwalk and I was about 8 rows back a little to the side. i had them do it because i figured he'd be more likely to see if from their seats. i have to also go see if he came out last night. no-one in my group was interested in braving the mob last night, and i did NOT want to walk back to the hotel alone.... well, if MJ ever comes to KC again, I'll have to stalk him and tell him i'm the doll lady....
LOL It was all in good entertaminment! We Lars girls run with whatever materials that are given! That's us. Yeah!

Pam ... when I see MJ at Telethon in October (October 3-4 I can not wait!!!!) I'll ask him about the doll ... and that my friend Pam made them and was the crazy lady at KC ... hehehehe

OMG i feel like a totally looney stalker now hahahahhahhahahaahah!! poor MJ!! we filled his space!!

alright cramsy!!! may i PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have #13?!?!?!

you guys kill me. and i lurve it. Twisted Evil

Awww, C, did you forget I requested a number in the original thread? *sniffle* Very Sad

May I please have 17? It's me lucky number. Very Happy
EDIT: I'm blind. Didn't notice I got No. 8. DOH! Sorry, Crams, you know I love ya! Thanks so much. Blow KissesBlow KissesBlow Kisses

All nuttiness aside … I actually am really excited about getting a FANGurl number because the more I think about it, Dr.'s fingerprints are all over all the music I love most — Dave, THH, MWK. And Bryan's stuff is starting to grow on me too, now.

So if I could be FANGurl 17 ... oooh, coolness. Blow Kisses

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ...

I just checked out the cellcert spoilers .... MJ gave Pam the thumbs up ... he got the doll .... he acutally looked ... OMG OMG OMG OMG ... Fangs ... oh my ... PAM FREAKING ROCKS!!! *gone to read the rest of the spoiler section*

*stammering* Wh-wh-wha … ?!

OMG! *scampers away to the spoilers as fast as her fingers can carry her*

Awww, C, did you forget I requested a number in the original thread? *sniffle* Very Sad

All nuttiness aside … I actually am really excited about getting a FANGurl number because the more I think about it, Dr.'s fingerprints are all over all the music I love most — Dave, THH, MWK. And Bryan's stuff is starting to grow on me too, now.

but I did give u a #!!! I would NEVER forget u!!! I gave u #8 HSC, tha's u lol!! I was lazy to post people's full screen names tho I do intend to do it eventually. But if you want #17 I will give ya that one, lemme know

@crams83 wrote:

but I did give u a #!!! I would NEVER forget u!!! I gave u #8 HSC, tha's u lol!! I was lazy to post people's full screen names tho I do intend to do it eventually. But if you want #17 I will give ya that one, lemme know

Bwaaaaahhahahaha!

I'm sorry, Crams, so sorry! Eeep! I swear, I'm so one-track minded. I glanced at the list looking only for 808 because that's my screen name here, but you used my MySpace sign-on, which is fine ... but I'm so stupid/blind that I didn't even notice it. It's all good! I'll take No. 8, another good luck number for me! Yipppeeee!!!!

*skipping off to post some insane message on Dr.'s page*

LOL 808!! I do always call u that, but since everyone is calling u HSC I call u that now, it's easier to remember hahahhahaaaha!! plus look at the insane list!! I used our cute names we call each other, like WN007 I called her Aussie, lol!! everyone's name is changed, since we are the only FANGurls right now, but I will edit it to our screen names tho. Im soooooooooo hoping the list gets larger!!! the dr is toooooo awesome, I dont want him to fade in the background like it happens in other bands, where the lead singer is the only one people know. And Bry is awesome!

Yo HSC, your lucky numbers are the same as mine! ;D

Coolness! (sorry-small hijack again - 17 is for my birthdate, 8 is for my old jersey number in softball, and it's also an auspicious number in Asian cultures ... you?) Very Happy

LOL I totally forgot we had this thread started. I combed through the spice thread to find my # earlier. That took a long time because I kept getting distracted.

@yf7184 wrote:
LOL I totally forgot we had this thread started. I combed through the spice thread to find my # earlier. That took a long time because I kept getting distracted.

I agree. There is so much good and funny stuff there, some that we've probably even forgotten. I think it started the first days of the Olympics.
Who could have guessed back then where it would lead us!

Yo HSC, your lucky numbers are the same as mine! ;D

Coolness! (sorry-small hijack again - 17 is for my birthdate, 8 is for my old jersey number in softball, and it's also an auspicious number in Asian cultures ... you?) Very Happy

Me tooo! xD And the 8.. errr I don't know. Haha.

OMG Crams-I can't believe I didn't know about this thread!! You better add me girl-even though Doc ignores me LMAO

Welcome to the club Steph, aka FANGurl#14!!! it seems like ur a TRUE FANGurl!! If u've being ignored twice by dr, then ur officially in!! whoooooo!!! I've not only being ignored but rejected too, so it's part of being an advanced member ROFLOL NOW om gonna hijack this thread cuz im pissed at him (we have a passionate relationship of love and hatred) u know who doesnt ignore u and shows u lots of love??? Bryan Jewett. Ask pam for a Brainiac # that dude sure knows how to thank us!! There is a # thread out here

@crams83 wrote:
Welcome to the club Steph, aka FANGurl#14!!! it seems like ur a TRUE FANGurl!! If u've being ignored twice by dr, then ur officially in!! whoooooo!!! I've not only being ignored but rejected too, so it's part of being an advanced member ROFLOL NOW om gonna hijack this thread cuz im pissed at him (we have a passionate relationship of love and hatred) u know who doesnt ignore u and shows u lots of love??? Bryan Jewett. Ask pam for a Brainiac # that dude sure knows how to thank us!! There is a # thread out here

I noticed that about Bryan. He's obviously older and more practical. As soon as he noticed the extra action, thanks to Andy, he responded to each of us and decided to capitalize on the attn with a new video. We don't even have to flirt with him!!!
But I did drop a few crumbs.