Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
digginoncookie

Wal-mart Soundcheck...in stores now!! :)

Sat and watched the little clip twice in our local store last night!! It was AMAZING seeing Dave and the band on ALL the TVs at once!!! From 19" to 52"...WOW!!!!

soundc12.jpg
 soundc13.jpg
 soundc14.jpg

I know...we saw it from the front of the store and ran to the back like little fangirls!! LOL! You should have seen the funny looks we got!!

there was noone at mour walmart so i just leaned against the dvd shelf thing and just stared at it in awe lol so many daves

Guest Guest
Thanks Lorie-
I forgot to check mine out as I was in a hurry and I was so glad to just get a lady to go look in the boxes which were still unpacked for David's CD!!

how do you know what time it will play? both times I was in walmart it wasn't playing

I was at Wal-Mart today, stalking the big TV's while getting my oil changed. David told me to come back at 7:00pm on the 28th to watch his soundcheck performance. I said, thanks Dave, I would, but that's Black Friday and I'm not going anywhere near a Wal-Mart that day. I'll catch ya on the internet. But, if anyone is braver than me, have at it.

PrissyCOOKieBR wrote:
How cool.I could live in Wal Mart. Very Happy

TWO my dear !!!
Awww Love

AAH HAHA! You did the same thing I did- TAKE PICTURES! I got all excited and almost missed his bit b/c I was playing the Guitar Hero demo. I attempted to take a video, but it didn't do the experience any justice. All those Davids, so many sizes, so many screens... Shocked

love plode

And yeah, I'm not going within a five mile radius of WalMart on Black Friday. Not even for David.