Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Pet Society: The Movie is coming to a theatre near you in 2010!April Fool's Day

Guest Guest

Pet Society: The Movie is coming to a theatre near you in 2010!

Yes a big surprise from Playfish!!!

Well villagers, we can hardly contain our excitement because we really have some quite amazing news for you!

We’re very proud to announce that Pet Society is going to be made into a feature film! That’s right, all your favorite pets will have starring roles in an rollicking adventure to discover the true identity of “?”, the enigmatic owner of the Mystery Store - thanks to our friends at Coelacanthe Productions in Hollywood!

While the script is still in development, we can confirm that the film is going to be a madcap, non-stop adventure/thriller/romantic/comedy with sci-fi overtones, and little Bollywood-inspired singing and dancing thrown in for good measure. In short, it’ll have something for everyone!

A variety of your favorite actors and actresses are being considered for starring for roles as shopkeepers and, of course, the mayor, and we’ll be sure to let you know as soon as the cast is finalized.

You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll talk endlessly about cheese and maybe, just maybe, you’ll learn a little about yourself.

Pet Society: The Movie - Coming to a theater near you Summer 2010!

This text is from http://blog.petsociety.com/
As quite a few of you have already noticed this blog post was posted on the 1st of April. This story is made up. Happy April Fool´s everyone![/b]

[b]

haha how cool, would be even better if they had a competition for pets to be IN the movie.

Min_Hay wrote:
haha how cool, would be even better if they had a competition for pets to be IN the movie.
HAHA bugsy billbo takes the part of the rouge trader : :joker: lol:

Guest Guest
lol!!

Ohhh my Goodnesssss!!!! It gonna be a very cool and hilarious! Truly looking forward to it BUT can't wait to see it! Would my pet be one of the pet casting in the movie?? LOL... hahaha i'm just day dreaming...

Guest Guest
karenchan wrote:
Ohhh my Goodnesssss!!!! It gonna be a very cool and hilarious! Truly looking forward to it BUT can't wait to see it! Would my pet be one of the pet casting in the movie?? LOL... hahaha i'm just day dreaming...

i want my pet to participate in the movie too!!

LOL i hope there's a scene with a big squitty attack on the village !!!!!!!!!! XD

The funniest part about this is that this news was relead APRIL 1...ie. HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY...

And really now, if they made a movie out of it that means they're doing VERY WELL (cash wise) and there should be even more incentive for them to lower the prices on items or make it easier to earn coins...

APRIL FOOL DAY @@
is this true?!!
LOL!!
movies.........!

it is an april fools joke lol

they have edited the blog.

Min_Hay wrote:
it is an april fools joke lol

they have edited the blog.

wow u serious?!
haha!! tats sad!
Sad

:lol!: to everyone that actually thought this was true...hahaha...suckers...

It was funny to read the blog though...50 comments of "oooh, I wanna be in the movie, etc." :lol!:

LOL!! too many pets actually..its impossible they wil do tat Sad
so sad............! i wana be a movie star! *i mean my pet*

Too many pets...PLUS...it's not really "cheap" to make a movie...soooo many ppl would be happy, but also many ppl would be pretty peeved that they're spending so much money on some movie...lol

Guest Guest
omg i believe it!damn....