Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Thursday afternoon.

thursd11.gif

I'm hoping to wake everyone up, but seeing as I'm half asleep it would stand to reason that we could all use a white chocolate mocha from Starbucks to wake us up...

Well, tomorrow is the last day I have to get up at six in the morning, for a while I hope. I haven't acclimated myself to getting up that early in a long time. I guess as a writer, I keep weird hours. Anyway, right now, I am feeling sluggish. Hopefully in the coming days, there won't be any issues with getting up that early.

Unless of course, it means a new job for my husband in the north of the country. Fingers (and paws) crossed that Sven finds something very soon. That would be the best 40th birthday present I could ever hope for when November comes. I am really ready for the asylum now.

I really hope your husband will find a new job soon!! And you to have lot of naps Laughing I'm sending all my positive energies!!

I'm waking up quite early too in these days, but today has not really a good day for my studying Sad I'm so NOT concentrate! A Starbucks frappuccino would be really nice, but we don't have Starbucks in Italy Mad

something great is just around the corner for sven...i can feel it in my bones.

i've been getting up at 5:00 every morning for the past 2 weeks now. my cat keeps pawing me and meowing till i wake up. she makes me go downstairs with her to refill her already full bowl of kibble! ugg!! she's so picky! it has to be fresh right out of the bag or else she won't eat it and now she's insisting on eating at 5am!!! LOL! Laughing

Smorkle, you should try dumping the bowl out into another bowl and then back into her food dish. Add just one or two kibbles for the smell and she will eat up what is there! Of course, you are rewarding her behavior by getting up and feeding her!

Tiddly, I'm sure Sven has a great job coming...so does Wade! (we hope)
And if the asylum needs references, you can give them my name...I'll certify you! congratulations

lol Yvette, I'll join you in the asylum... I think I'm headed that way too!

I'm really sure your in for some good soon Yvette! For both you and Sven! I really can't wait to hear when he gets the wonderful job you both have been waiting for and that you can re-locate to a better place!

Jeanie! I know exactly how you feel! My kitten does not like when I'm sleeping! When I go to go to bed, he's licking my face purring, and playing and snuggling with my hair. Last night he even crawled under the covers and snuggled. This morning he was laying on my neck purring then running around the bed, then he would repeat. He also won't eat kitten food that has been sitting so I just top it up with fresh stuff and mix it.

Well the new kitten has been quite an experience. He is a really lovely cat though, very good with the kids, and very affectionate. Very fun to play with too! I couldn't have asked for a better kitten! Even he has suckered hubby into falling for him laying next to him and on his feet during the day.

I want a kittyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. congratulations

I bought a package of tennis balls at the store today. Sven asked 'why, we don't play tennis'. I said, 'it's for our future cat.' congratulations

What is this called, Iwantacatrightnow illness? Or are all these kitty purchases and visiting special pet stores a sort of clue for me that something good is coming? By the time I'm ready for a kitty, we will have collected all the items we'll need.

You'll get one soon Yvette!! I think you are going through a little bit of nesting stage for your little soon to be kitten, he/she will definitely be a very lucky kitten indeed! Will you name it wonka!! lol. Or maybe Gene!

I don't know, I haven't really thought about the names, The name would have to match the cat's personality. So we'll see, but there will be a contest to guess the kitty's name when I do have him/her.

But, I like unusual names, so who knows.