Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cook Crush

David's one of OK's A-List Hunks

http://www.ok-magazine.com/news/view/13807

Here's the blurb about him:
Personality is key for this American Idol champ. “Nice, confident, funny — attractive’s always a plus,” David tells OK! about his ideal woman. “I’m just this goober who likes crosswords.” His dream date? “Stay home, watch movies, order a pizza.” And you’d better get along with his mom — he sent her on a cruise with his Idol winnings. “To send her somewhere where she didn’t have to worry about anything was paramount,” he tells OK!.

Yay! That he's a hunk is obvious, but I'm excited to see him considered an A-lister already! WooHoo!!

And I'm happy to see they used a pic of him at the Gala as opposed to an Idol pic

Guest dawtreecookie
^ Can't... stop...staring at his arm....

His clothing must hate him. It's always being so strained and stretched. The shirts, the pants, etc.

he was looking so fine that night! And thank you OK for recognizing David for being a molten hot lava bomb.

the problem is the clothing is really too small for him.

That said, I don't mind seeing him trying to break out of it. OK magazine obviously loves it too!

ahhhhhh ok tomorrow at lunch I put on my list buy OK magazine and add to that to all the magazines that I secretly have stashed away. I didnt want to hear anything from my boyfriend about me buying the magazine cause david is in it. What he don't know wont hurt him, lol

OK Mag (Philippines issues) had always a good article for David. I'm so glad he's one of the A-list hunks!

keep2181.jpg

I'll check out the imported magazines section, then.. Oh the things we do for our loved ones.. Wink

Who's in the cover??? I think I saw OK Mag *not from the Philippines* in a local bookstore yesterday..

ETA: Wrong cover.. *sigh* I hope that's the one I saw but nope.

gotta love him. But he should have been on People's Most Beautiful List, that would have been great as well.

Ooo People's most beatiful list would be awesome. All the pictures they put in that are always really raw and natural. That would be soo hot.

Wait...hasn't he already been on the Most Beautiful list?? Right after he won AI? The seductive pics on the couch come to mind.... love plode

Oh yeah... close enough I guess. I'll be disappointed if he doesn't make People's Beautiful list

Personality is key for this American Idol champ. “Nice, confident, funny — attractive’s always a plus,” David tells OK! about his ideal woman. “I’m just this goober who likes crosswords.” His dream date? “Stay home, watch movies, order a pizza.” And you’d better get along with his mom — he sent her on a cruise with his Idol winnings. “To send her somewhere where she didn’t have to worry about anything was paramount,” he tells OK!.

Whatever Dave. Rolling Eyes Downplay it all you want. And then turn around and do prolonged moaning during KOTN, backbends, and pour water on yourself during shows. That definitely says "crossword goober".

I wonder if my husband would have a problem with Dave coming to our house to watch movies and eat pizza.....that's pretty much my favorite pastime....Hope he likes ham and pineapple though.....LOL

Ooo People's most beatiful list would be awesome. All the pictures they put in that are always really raw and natural. That would be soo hot.

That Most Beautiful issue is coming out pretty soon. I'm sure the list is in the can. If he "made it", I hope pre-blonde photos were taken or used. I don't think the blonde on David is beautiful. Embarassed

Well, looks like I'm out. There is NO way that I could face Beth after all of the filthy thoughts that I have had about her son. Yikes.

Who's in the cover??? I think I saw OK Mag *not from the Philippines* in a local bookstore yesterday..

Cover of the mag is there on the page.. John Mayer, Robert Pattinson and some dude on the left.

I'm glad that they still recognize David even without much exposure. It goes to show that he's REALLY HOT and famous as ever!

OT: I'm loving the new icons..
PukeScared!Freaked! :choco:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but David did not make People Magazines list of 100 beautiful people. Got mine in the mail today. Crying

Don't shoot the messenger. Run

Personality is key for this American Idol champ. “Nice, confident, funny — attractive’s always a plus,”

Yes, Dave, I'm sure "attractive" is just an afterthought for you. Rolling Eyes

^Well, you never know. Of all things, he's not stupid. He may have learned something from *ahem* a previous relationship about prioritizing what's important in a girl.

@cheng0613 wrote:

Cover of the mag is there on the page.. John Mayer, Robert Pattinson and some dude on the left.

I'm glad that they still recognize David even without much exposure. It goes to show that he's REALLY HOT and famous as ever!

OT: I'm loving the new icons..
PukeScared!Freaked! :choco:

i love them too! lol....but what's so funny to me is when i seen the new icons you put in your post i also seen out of the corner of my eye your profile pic of david....and just about busted out laughing cause it looks like Dave is amused at these new icons as well LOL flag

^ I know!!! it has to be one of my all time favorite David pics ever!!
(and fyi it's pre-idol in case you were wondering)

David is welcome to come to my house for movies and pizza anytime! Well, preferably at night...I've got a big ol' comfy couch and we seem to have similar taste in movies, not that I plan on watching much of it. Wink

i was at the store with my mom yesterday and i saw this issue so i grabbed it to read while shippping. i got all giddy whne i saw dave ( even though i knew hed be in it...lol) and shes all what? and i showed her and shes all awww smiling. then i flipped the page and went ewwww simon cowell WTF. and my moms all um he is NOT a hottie..lol

Yay! That he's a hunk is obvious, but I'm excited to see him considered an A-lister already! WooHoo!!

And I'm happy to see they used a pic of him at the Gala as opposed to an Idol pic

I'm glad they used this pic too. He is sooo gorgeous. Wish he would have made people's list. Maybe only movie stars are on it? I don't know.

Whatever Dave. Rolling Eyes Downplay it all you want. And then turn around and do prolonged moaning during KOTN, backbends, and pour water on yourself during shows. That definitely says "crossword goober".

Laughing hystericall