Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ReallyCookin

Oh no he didn't say that about WNH...

hey guys, imma let you finish, but the latest twitpic of andy is the best picture of all time! LOL flag

@xtan wrote:
hey guys, imma let you finish, but the latest twitpic of andy is the best picture of all time! LOL flag

O.M.G - that is an AWESOME pic! WooHoo!!WooHoo!!WooHoo!!

@xtan wrote:

O.M.G - that is an AWESOME pic! WooHoo!!WooHoo!!WooHoo!!

yes it is! epic picture! that's what the hall of fame can do for the boys. ;p Mega Rock

@xtan wrote:

I did not find this pic there !!! scratch

@Piper wrote:
@xtan wrote:

I did not find this pic there !!! scratch

hehe, actually there was no pic yet. i'd love to do it if i had the skills! (*hint to our DDT! :p)

cranky You'd better apologize for that, Kanye. lol
Too funny! Thanks for the laugh. I really wasn't expecting that. haha

Awesome. LOL flag

Somehow I'm thinking that Kanye fans aren't finding it as funny as we do, though!

I am sure that you are right, Stacy. Makes you wonder how dedicated his fans are, though. I mean, how far can he push them before they jump ship? What's considered a 'deal-breaker'?

I know that Kanye's example is an extreme case and there's no comparing the two, but I just have to say that it really makes me feel good to know that I am a David Cook fan.

This and Mal's avi made my day complete! Very Happy

I too always feel it's a special thing to be a David Cook fan. We are the greatest fans in the world, I believe.

lol... no. You can actually do it to any website. Smile

Yeah, you can do it to any site. I switched out the Home addy and put in KC Radio and showed it to Kelly today. He got a BIG laugh out of it in the KC Radio chat. Gave him a nice pick me up since he was sick today too.

http://kanyelicio.us/http://www.kcradio.com

Great find, Daina!

Maybe it was just down for awhile but it's working now... At least it just did for me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.