Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RockNRose

fanfiction

All of the fanfiction dispersed itself to various unofficial, private sites. Most require registration and passwords to be able to read the stories due to the presence of Idletard spies.

Guest Guest
We're not fans of fan fiction around here, mainly because some of them are really gross and disrespectful. We can drool over David all we want but there's a line we do not cross.

As Jamie says, they are dispersed everywhere in other private forums.

Well, I'm sure that many of our members enjoy fanfic, and that much of it is fun and respectful, it's just that this is not the place for it. There is a site for every David Cook-related need. Sorry, but I don't personally know any currently existing fanfic sites or I'd direct you. If anyone does, perhaps they'd be willing to PM you. Meanwhile, if you find one of the many niches we have here you enjoy, you can be an active member of as many DC sites as you like. Smile

I personally love reading and writing fanfiction of David, but I do agree that it shouldn't be posted here. There are other sites that do host them, though. Smile

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.