• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

"The Last Goodbye" - Statistics

Guest Guest

I signed up. Your link took me right to the David room, Jeannie. Great

Jeannie wrote:
Chrissie, what screen name did you use? I don't see any new names in David's room, so I think you aren't there at the moment. When I registered from his room, it took me right back there.

BTW, are you using IE? I read on DCO that IE is not user friendly to yes.com. So it's possible it didn't take you right to his room, and you may have to search it out.

Ah. I'm an Internet Explorer user. I'll have to figure it out. Maybe Mozilla will work. I tried to register as redsoxmom. No hiding behind the furniture lol. Scared!

Guest Guest
TOML is big right now. This time of year with graduations, weddings, etc. it's getting a lot of play. So are LO and CBTM.

TLG right now is getting the vast majority (though not all) of its spins at night. New songs generally start playing late evenings/overnight and gradually get added to the daytime hours.

Chrissie, I use Firefox and have no trouble with it.

I have been a YES roomie since Light on and TOML, I have never had any luck with IE I use Firefox with no problems.

Guest Guest
Cheers

Also I noted from that article that David has 4 songs in the top 40!!! WooHoo!!

Guest Guest
Yahoo!

And 5 new stations added TLG today:

KCDU-FM Hot AC Monterey-Salinas 19 Ent./RCA/RCAMG Mapleton Communications 80 5/16/2011 1:21:00 PM
* KHMX-FM Hot AC Houston 19 Ent./RCA/RCAMG CBS Radio 6 5/16/2011 6:40:00 AM
* KSCF-FM Hot AC San Diego 19 Ent./RCA/RCAMG CBS Radio 17 5/16/2011 6:40:00 AM
KSII-FM Hot AC El Paso 19 Ent./RCA/RCAMG Townsquare Media 74 5/16/2011 12:56:00 PM
* WOMX-FM Hot AC Orlando 19 Ent./RCA/RCAMG CBS Radio 35 5/16/2011 6:40:00 AM

The * are "auto adds" meaning the station automatically adds a song when it reaches a certain number on the charts, or a certain number of spins, or some other pre-determined criteria.

Oh sweet, I listen to that Houston station when I go down there. And that Salinas/Monterey station used to be one of the stations my uncle was GM of.

Guest Guest
Ooh, 3 more adds came in a little bit ago:

Today's adds:

TLG is #4 Added song on HAC with 8 Adds

KCDU-FM Pub 11 Hot AC Monterey-Salinas 19 Ent./RCA/RCAMG Mapleton Communications 80
* KEZR-FM Pub 7 Hot AC San Jose 19 Ent./RCA/RCAMG NextMedia Group 34
* KHMX-FM Pub 11 Hot AC Houston 19 Ent./RCA/RCAMG CBS Radio 6 5/16/2011
* KSCF-FM Pub 12 Hot AC San Diego 19 Ent./RCA/RCAMG CBS Radio 17 5/16/2011
KSII-FM Pub 0 Hot AC El Paso 19 Ent./RCA/RCAMG Townsquare Media 74 5/16/2011
* WAHR-FM Pub 8 Hot AC Huntsville 19 Ent./RCA/RCAMG Black Crow Broadcasting
* WNIC-FM Pub 11 Hot AC Detroit 19 Ent./RCA/RCAMG Clear Channel Communications 11
* WOMX-FM Pub 9 Hot AC Orlando 19 Ent./RCA/RCAMG CBS Radio 35 5/16/2011

I got to listen to it on Radio Sophie (San Diego) last Friday and well, I sang it out loud in front of many students on the workshop I go to. And didnt care AT ALL Smile

Guest Guest
Excited2

Guest Guest

That's awesome, Jamie! Go TLG! DC Cheerleader

eta: Spin count for Sunday was 64, and for Monday was 74. And is already up to 36 spins today!

Guest Guest

What he needs now is that those increasing spins reflect on sales Great

Guest Guest
Spin count for Tuesday was 70. As of this morning, it's at 39.

Guest Guest
Final spin count for Wednesday was 71. Currently at 34 this morning.

Guest Guest
Per the lovely folks who keep count at yes.com, TLG had a record number of spins yesterday with 83!

Guest Guest
Excited2

Guest Guest

Very cool, Jamie! Good to see the positive comments there.

I think yesterday's count was 77, if I remember correctly. And it was at 42 when I logged out at 7 am this morning. Great

Guest Guest
cheers

Guest Guest

On iTunes pop chart, TLG has moved up 250 spots since the video was released last night. Looks like the video is already doing its job! Great

So I'm having a "discussion" with my local DJ on Twitter this evening about the lack of spins (read: NONE) David is getting on the station. I text, I request, I beg, I wheedle with the female DJ who claims to be a fan...nothing. The dude DJ finally responded to me.

Quote :

jalyndani @Candy95 is only 6 weeks behind the game. They JUST NOW found out that @thedavidcook covered Rolling in the Deep. Fail, Candy. Fail.

jalyndani My local DJs piss me off so much.

@FritoOnCandy Candy 95's Frito
Honestly, I piss me off too. RT @jalyndani: My local DJs piss me off so much.

jalyndani @FritoOnCandy I swear y'all ignore me most of the time.

@jalyndani We try to answer as many txts/tweets/emails as we can. We're just not very good at it.

jalyndani
@FritoOnCandy I sent that link of DCook covering Rolling in the Deep to Alli six weeks ago. Disappointed that y'all never said anything Very Sad

FritoOnCandy Candy 95's Frito
@jalyndani Also I'm the one who picks the music. The lack of D Cook on Candy is my call.

jalyndani @ @FritoOnCandy Well...then what's with the hate? Wink

@jalyndani No hate. Singles just didn't perform well on the station. Business decision.

jalyndani @ @FritoOnCandy Sad to hear that he doesn't get a chance with another song.

@jalyndani if the song hits, he will.

jalyndani @ @FritoOnCandy Ah but we have a caveat. How can it hit if DJs won't spin it? No he's not Lady Gaga or Beibs but how about giving it a listen?

So since LO & CBTM "didn't do well" on our local station, he refuses to spin TLG until it's hit big in other markets. Regardless of the fact that the female DJ claims to love Dave. She JUST NOW posted a video of RITD from Vegas on the station Facebook page. "Thanks to our #1 Cook Fan and Loyal Listener Lizzie for finding this!" WTF Bitch, I sent that shit to you WEEKS ago! #1 Cook fan in the area?! PFFT! I challenge this Lizzie to a battle!

Razz Just kidding. Kind of. But still, bottom line, no play for Dave around here. Not until it's as big as Gaga or Katy Perry or the Biebs. Fail. Saddest

Guest Guest
LOL flag Jamie! Not laughing at you but at how furious you are!

Maybe it's because I just have no one to rant to. We don't have any stations to request the songs to here and not even have the singles or albums released Very Sad

Lol I AM kinda furious. I sent that DJ a link to RITD on the Monday following Pet a Palooza BECAUSE she's a fan and I thought she'd be interested. She saw it, she responded because she had just been in Vegas that same weekend. But no mention was ever made. Until TODAY when some other person "found" a video?! Fuck, we probably know who's video it is!

Ugh. So over that station. Why are ALL radio DJs douchebags? Is that a requirement to get the job?

Guest Guest

^^^Probably, lol. And you were spot on when you told him that if they don't play a song how can they ever know if people like it or not? Rolling Eyes

I know that arguing won't get us anywhere, and I don't want to ruin David's chances of getting spins....but come ON dude. Loosen up a tad. Look at it from a fan's perspective...and not everyone loves Gaga and Beiber.

Guest Guest
What kind of station is it, Jamie? Is it top 40/HAC/Rock? That has a lot of influence on what they'll play which really pisses me off 'cause I like variety!

Guest Guest

Hope they'll have to eat their microphones when TLM takes the world my storm Twisted Evil

Guest Guest

Hit Predictor

Quote :
American Idol season 7 winner David Cook is set to release his 2nd major label album This Loud Morning in June. The first single “Last Goodbye” made its debut live on the American Idol (season 10) top 7 results show last month, and it’s a HitPredictor at Hot AC this week.

Yahoo! For those of us who spent hours listening to and rating a load of crap songs to get to rate TLG... looks like it paid off!

Guest Guest
CheersCheersDC CheerleaderCheersCheersGo WordNerds!CheersCheers

Guest Guest

TLG hit a new high with 84 spins yesterday as counted on yes.com! TLG

I heard it on PLJ again yesterday. When I got in my car after work, Race Taylor was in Hollywood, interviewing David at the Idol Finale. They played it after the interview. Loved turning on my radio and hearing David talking to me!

Guest Guest
I wish I could hear him on the radio in my part of NJ. I don't get PLJ this far South.

Guest Guest
With three and a half hours left in today, TLG just tied that 84 from the other day!

Guest Guest
I hope that when the video hits VH1/MTV, the spins and sales will rise again *crosses fingers*

Woohooo!!! All I want is for the singles and the album to reach everyone's ears and I'm willing to do just about anything for it! Can't wait to vote on VH1!

P.S I still think it's absurd that they're playing TLG here but not releasing the album. What's the point? Not many people have US iTunes anyway, so mostly people will just rip illegally. BOO.

Guest Guest
Yahoo! TLG finished the day with a new high of 93 spins! Yahoo!

Guest Guest
CheersTLGCheers

Jeannie wrote:
Yahoo! TLG finished the day with a new high of 93 spins! Yahoo!

That's great!!!! But where are they playing it? I've only heard it twice here. It's like all the stations here are required by law to play Gaga and Bruno Mars 200 times day. It leaves no room for anyone else! Grrr....

Guest Guest
Here's yesterday's count. The number in parenthesis is the song's current chart position on their station:

Saturday May 28, 2011 93 SPINS as monitored on yes.com.

#1 WSTV (17), #2 WMGX (87), #3 KEZR (46), #4 KALZ (52), #5 WRDZ (33), #6 WDYZ-AM (33), #7 WKSH-AM (42), #8 KDIS (31), #9 KIID-AM (40), #10 WCDA (204), #11 WOMX (70), #12 KMXB (37), #13 KLZR (11), #14 KMYI (25), #15 KWYE( 53), #16 WDDZ-AM (47), #17 WKSH-AM (42), #18 KDIS (40), #19 WRDZ (34), #20 WDYZ-AM (42), #21 KIID-AM (47), #22 WIAD (65), #23 KPEK (153), #24 WJLK (35), #25 WXLO (136), #26 WMMX (28), #27 Rippel (221), #28 WOMX (70), #29 KLLC (71), #30 KCDU (28), #31 KPLZ (21), #32 KSII (19), #33 KZXY (17), #34 KLZR (11), #35 WWFS (6), #36 KZPT (95), #37 WRDZ (34), #38 WDDZ-AM (47), #39 WDYZ-AM (42), #40 WKSH-AM (42), #41 KDIS (40), #42 KIID-AM (47), #43 KEZR (24), #44 KMXB( 37), #45 KLLC (71) #46 KLTG (30), #47 WSTV (22), #48 KALZ (54), #49 KSCF (41), #50 KUCD (173), #51 KZXY (17), #52 KCDU (28), #53 KLZR (11), #54 KWYE (53), #55 KDIS (40), #56 WKSH-AM (42), #57 WDDZ-AM (47), #58 WRDZ (34), #59 KIID-AM (47), #60 WDYZ-AM (42), #61 WWFS (6), #62 LiteFavorites (32), #63 KUCD (173), #64 KPLZ (21), #65 KZXY (17), #66 WIAD (65), #67 WRDZ (34) #68 WDDZ-AM (47) #69 KDIS (40) #70 WDYZ -AM (42) #71 WKSH-AM (42) #72 KIID-AM ( 47), #73 WAJI (24), #74 WWFS (6), #75 WRDZ (34), #76 WDDZ-AM (47), #77 WKSH-AM (42), #78 WDYZ-AM (42), #79 KIID-AM (47), #80 KDIS (40), #81 KLZR (11), #82 KCDU (28), #83 WWFS (6), #84 WMMX (28), #85 KPLZ (21), #86 WIAD (65), #87 KMYI (25) #88 KALZ (54), #89 KSII (19), #90 KHMX (50), #91 LiteFavorites (32), #92 KWYE (53), #93 KEZR (24)

Just as I thought....I don't recognize any of those stations. I don't know why NY can't show David some love!!!

Guest Guest
Yesterday's count ended up at 82 spins... not bad for a Sunday, and especially a holiday weekend Sunday. Lots of stations do countdowns on the weekends, and do "flashbacks" or "oldies" on holiday weekends. So still looking good!

At 6:00 this morning, it's at 37 spins so far.

eta: And at 7:00 it's up to 43.

Guest Guest
Great

Guest Guest

As per MJ's Bigblog Monday Morning Mediabase Update

David Cook:
“Last Goodbye”: ^35 AC (43), ^46 HAC (45)

CheersCheersCheers