Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

"The Last Goodbye" - Statistics

Meg, I don't think we have that link but we should so we'll get on it!

Jeannie, have you checked out the yes.com spin numbers lately? Just curious. And, obviously, lazy. LOL flag

Guest Guest

I've missed a few days, but I did see that release day spins were 104, and yesterday was 100, so things are moving along very steadily. Great

Mediabase request form is here. Replace the XXXX with the call letters of your local station. If TLG isn't on the list, you can write it in at the bottom of the form.

eta: Just popped into yes.com in time to "yes" the 87th spin of the day today - and remember not all spins show up at yes, just the stations they monitor - at about 5:20. Looks like it's on track to continue the 100 or so spins it's been seeing this week.

Guest Guest

And the final yes.com count for TLG yesterday was 108... the highest count yet! Yahoo! Go TLG, go... slow and steady wins the race!

eta: The song is well on track to keep it up today, with it's 51st spin of the day already occuring before 7 am. Great

Guest Guest
Excited2

Guest Guest

TLG is being featured on Rick Dees' weekly top 40 as a Sure Shot - a song that is predicted to crack the top 40 in the coming weeks!!!

Great

Guest Guest
That's great news and good promotion for the song!

Guest Guest
Yes it is!

You can listen here to the weekly top 40 - first thing he does is introduce TLG as the Sure Shot and play it.

Guest Guest

112 spins yesterday at yes.com. Great

Guest Guest
High Five! That is great... 112..and upwards it keeps going!

Guest Guest

Total spins yesterday as monitored on yes.com... drumroll please... 131!!! New high again. Smile

Also, with two songs going recurrent (one that was expected to go recurrent did not this week,) TLG moves up on the published HAC chart for the week to #32 - up from #35 last week.

Slow and steady, TLG continues its climb. Great

Guest Guest

I don't check this thread very often but this all sounds good. Go TLG!!!!! CheersCheers

Guest Guest

Correcting from earlier...

The HAC published chart for the week came out today. #32 was expected as of last night, however the actual published chart has TLG at #30! Yahoo! That's up 5 places from last week, and has a huge spincrease of 89.

Things are looking good for TLG!

Guest Guest
Excited2

Guest Guest
And, someone at mediabase caught that third song which should have gone recurrent and been removed from the list, and TLG's official weekly position is not #30, but #29!!!

Guest Guest
cheers Go TLG!!!

TLG

And my local stations are...STILL not playing TLG! Sigh. I keep requesting though! Thanks for the mediabase link!

Guest Guest
With TLG moving up the charts on HAC radio, it has also been getting some play on AC stations, and is currently charting about 40 there. It was only released for impact to HAC originally, but it now has an impact date for release to AC... July 18th.

Upcoming impact dates for AC

Guest Guest

And in other good TLG news... after today's performance on The Talk, TLG jumped 170 places on the itunes chart. Great

Guest Guest
That is great news-I wondered how his wonderful performance on The Talk would affect sales of TLG.

Guest Guest
Jeannie wrote:
And in other good TLG news... after today's performance on The Talk, TLG jumped 170 places on the itunes chart. Great

Excited2