Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

*PLANNING THREAD* 11/6/11 Cleveland, OH - Palace Theater @ Playhouse Square

Guest Guest
Welcome to the planning thread for the 11/6/11 Cleveland, OH - Palace Theater @ Playhouse Square Center concert. This is the place to share your excitement, find out who is going, make any plans to meet up with other friends at the show, look for someone to share transportation, hotel rooms, etc.

This show is listed as a co-headlining show, with no opener.

Please be aware that all information in this thread is, to the best of our knowledge, current at this time; but is subject to change at the discretion of the venue or tour management. We recommend that you use the links we will provide below to watch the websites for any changes in ticket sales or other information.

TICKET INFO

Tickets on sale
here

VENUE INFO

This show is seated, and is listed as starting at 7:00 pm.

USTREAMING

We are hoping to Ustream as many of the shows as possible, and for this we need your help. If you are going to the show and have an iPhone, Windows phone, or other Android phone, and would be willing to help bring the show to all of us who cannot be there, please send a PM to Stacy (realiTVlover) and she will give you further information. Ideally, we would love to have two streamers per show - one as a primary, and one as a backup if needed. Thank you so much to anyone who is willing to help out this way. We really appreciate it!

Have fun planning your show, and if you find any further helpful information about the venue or show, please post it here so we can add it to the original post.

Guest Guest
Yahoo! This should be an easy one for me to make!

Hmm, if I go to one, this may have to be it. Suspect Although I'd rather wait until he does a solo tour.

p.s. This place is gorgeous!
 the-pa10.jpg

Guest Guest
Jen, come! It's been too long since we've seen each other.

I will make this one! If anyone would sit with me, I would appreciate the company. I have been in Playhouse Square for a musical. It is a very nice place.

Guest Guest
Yahoo! Eve, Rachel, Hannah and I have Orchestra row B tickets!

Guest Guest
They were $58 apiece including fees and shipping, Peggy. I *think* the tickets themselves were $45.

Guest Guest
I don't know... why are you assuming that? Did you see it listed somewhere?

Since they are co-headlining, they should be alternating shows, one performing first one night, and last the next. (At least that is how co-headlining tours usually run.) I haven't seen anything listed anywhere myself, so I don't have any clue at this point.

My goodness, I'm sorry. I was only thinking that because his name was first.
I have not read anything regarding who is on first.

If it is alternating shows and he is on first in Cleveland, that would be wonderful. I only know the one song by Gavin DeGraw, I Don't Wanna Be, and I would like to skip his part of the show.

I was just wondering if I should show up late, or leave early after DC.

I am considering leaving early if David goes on first but I do plan to give Gavin a chance for a few songs before deciding. If Gavin goes on first I still plan to show up on time. Things always happen and you never can tell exactly what time he will go on if he is playing last.

Guest Guest
I can't remember which show it was...A while back David did a show with some other artists. It may have been one of those Jingle Ball radio station shows, but I'm not sure. Some Dave fans left after he performed. Well he came out at the end to sing again(might have been a duet the whole memory is kind of fuzzy lol). He made a comment that the people who left missed this. I think he was trying to let people know that he wants them to stay through the whole show, and he was sort of rewarding his fans who did stay.

I'm not very familiar with Gavin's music. I know a few songs. I plan on staying for the entire show even if David is on first in York. I wouldn't want to miss out on any possible extra songs or maybe even a duet. Also, I know I would feel bad if Gavin went on first and then a bunch of fans walked out before David performed. I know I couldn't help but wonder if David would feel bad if that happened. Since I wouldn't like to see that happen to Dave, I'm pretty sure that Gavin's fans wouldn't want to see it happen to him.

This is true, and I hope I don't miss anything. If he starts showing up during Gavin's set at show before Cleveland, I'll consider hanging in there.

I got a decent seat for the show on the aisle. I may have to leave early if DC is on first, though. I've got a huge project going on at work and Nov 7th is like D-Day. I can't afford to get home too late. This is my only shot to see him this time around, though.

I am excited about this show.. My seats are center section row E.. I got VIP, excited for m&g and the soundcheck. Great

FYI!! I have a extra spot in my hotel room at the Comfort Inn. PM me if anyone is interested.

Has anyone received VIP information for Cleveland? I have not and Ground Ctrl has not responded to my requests. I have to plan my drive to Cleveland and I have a long drive.

Guest Guest
Sorry Cindy, I'm not doing VIP here. Generally the email comes out around 48 hours before the concert, so you should have received it.

On second thought maybe they just put the info up... here it is, you need to be there no later than 4:00 with your photo ID.

Cleveland VIP info

I am doing VIP.. I got my email.. We have to be the theater no later than 4pm.. Very Happy

Guest Guest
You're very welcome! I hope we get a chance to meet up and say hi while we're there.

Guest Guest
Locking this one down now, because it's show day! Please continue the discussions HERE.