• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

10/11/11 St. Louis, MO - The Pageant Concert

Guest Guest
FIM for the encore

Guest Guest
He thanked everyone for coming and all the people watching on "one of those web feeds" lol

Guest Guest
He closes the show with REM. What an amazing concert!

Guest Guest

That web feed comment was Awww Love Pretty sure I gasped out loud when he said that. LOL Face

Guest Guest
Wow... I must go watch the recording of the stream. Sounds like an epic show! And I will say, "Bless you Dave for letting everyone know that you know your shows are being streamed, and you are absolutely fine with it!"

What a great set last night! I fell asleep before the ustream even started, but I just read back through this thread. LOTM, IDIFY, Lie?? Those are my 3 favorites to hear live from DCTR! Lucky people.

OMG and the NIN cover?! Ahhh can't wait to see video of that!

Guest Guest

Nicole, if you go to Kristin's ustream channel, you can watch the recording. I did that this morning. Smile

*in a Dave haze* must have video! *stumbles around house* must have video! *runs into walls* must have video.

Hmmmmm..... must be tour again!! Hello sleep deprivation!!

NO VIDEOS???? AUGHHHHH what is the deal with vids coming in so late?? I can promise you that when I go to Tulsa my vids will be up in 3-4 hours (gotta drive home first).

I'm so anxious for The Hand That Feeds video !! I hope someone had recorded it !!! Fingers Crossed!!!

Guest Guest

^^^ His photos are really amazing! Glad you had a great time and hope you had some rest Very Happy

Guest Guest

KRISTEN'S USTREAM IS EMBEDDED IN THE THREADS OP

Excited2

I knew KC Angie was going to be at this show so I didn't even bother with my camera. But after the show realized that they did not allow her large camera in because the zoom was too powerful. I heard talk about being strict last night because they were doing some recording for the music video but I don't really know. I do know Angie has been able to take her larger camera into the Pageant in the past. So, I am sorry no pics or video from me but hopefully we will have some soon cause I MUST watch that NIN cover again.....it was hot, hot, hot!!!!

I am exhausted....up at 5 am yesterday and home at 3 am today. 3 hours sleep, kids off to school & now I am at work. My ears are ringing, my neck hurts, my back hurts, my feet hurt.....but I wouldn't have it any other way it was oh so worth it to see David & the boys again!!

I'll post more later after I get semi caught up at work from yesterday.

No NIN video yet? Damn....

At work. But just had to check in. I heard they were confiscating cameras and was worried that we many not have many video's. Please, God. Let someone have gotten that one video.

I don't know what has gotten into him. But the last 2 shows, it's like he has pure electricity flowing through him or something. The energy at those two shows was felt through the computer and earbuds! How the hell does he do that?

Made wrote:
^^^ His photos are really amazing! Glad you had a great time and hope you had some rest Very Happy

Yeah I finally got some sleep. Seriously collapsed onto the bed at the hotel next door to The Pageant and didn't want to get off it but had to eventually. Currently on the way backhome to Iowa, will try to upload the pics I took with my "everyday cam" since I had to bring my "concert cam" back to the hotel because of the zoom I can get on it. Still pisses me off because I was like 2-3 people back between David and Devin plus towering over those who were in front of me.

Guest Guest
From what I've read, the venues only problem with people photographing or videoing the shows is if they have a really professional camera. It seems the rest are OK... or at least, I hope so.

I think the people had some serious issues to videoing last night... maybe this explains the lack of videos till now.... Very Sad

Guest Guest
Thanks for posting those awesome vids, Cristiane and Amanda!

I hope the lack of videos is because people are returning to their homes and didn't have time to upload them yet *crossing fingers*

AHHHHHH!!!!!!! Just got home and this video was waiting for meeeee!!!

My new fav cover!!! Fucking love it!

Thank you for bringing it over here. Smile

@vsteph1 wrote:
AHHHHHH!!!!!!! Just got home and this video was waiting for meeeee!!!

My new fav cover!!! Fucking love it!

Thank you for bringing it over here. Smile

Mega Rocklove plodeMega Rock

Guest Guest
Thanks for bringing over the videos! *runs to watch*

Please everyone, remember to credit the photographer or videographer when you post a picture or video. We really want to give credit to those wonderful people who take the photos and videos to share with us.

Seriously, The Hand That Feeds is freakin amazing!!! Love everything about it. I second the motion that he plays this at every show!! Great

@cristiane wrote:
Short videos

Lie acoustic clip by atreyugirl15

I'm sorry. I don't mean to be rude (and remember that's what Simon always says right before he's extremely rude) but....

Why do people have to scream like animals during the acapella portion of "Lie"? It's so beautiful and moving and really showcases his voice. You have the whole friggin' concert to scream your head off. You can't just stand quietly and listen for one minute?

And, if memory serves, there was one time David did that (Lie w/the acapella portion) that he asked beforehand for everyone to be quiet. Was it Busch Gardens? Or am I just imaginig that (it's possible).

In any event, the piercing screams during a moment that should be like church kind of ruin it for me.

Guest Guest
It bugs me too, Dorothy. He asked people to be quiet in the Ohio State Fair Columbus show on the Declaration Tour. Made quite a banter out of it, and it worked. I was there for that one, and it was awesome how quiet the room was. I wish it would be that way all the time. I guess some people don't feel that way though.

lol. Cook fans are fairly trained to shut up during that portion of Lie. So I figure it was Gavin fans, that didn't know any better. But DP your comment about eliminating them cracked me the hell up!

Guest Guest
That would make me crazy too, but Viv might be right that the "screamers" were Gavin fans, lol. It kind of bugs me too when people sing along every line, of every song to the point you can't listen to David! That's because I can only listen to videos and can't be at a real show, lol. If I was there, I would probably sing the chorus or something but would mostly be quiet trying to listen to Dave and the band and scream my lungs off in between songs.

Completely forgot to credit the video , my bad its cause i dotn post much of that though thats why .

And yes that cover of The Hand that Feeds (it is so easy to write this title dirty) should just be on the setlist from now on . Very Happy

Guest Guest
LOL Face I don't know what I'd do if it were me at the concert! Probably Thud

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.