Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

11/09/11 - Greenville, SC - Peace Center Concert

Guest Guest

This is the place to post all tweets, recaps, pics and vids of the November 9, 2011, Greenville, SC, Peace Center concert. We hope everyone going has a great time and remember the rest of us live vicariously through you! Very Happy

We would appreciate it if everyone posting here take the following guidelines into account. They are intended to respect our members as well as people who are not part of our forum and to make the concert threads as easy to read as possible. Very Happy

1. We will not tolerate any talk about fan behavior that involves any bashing, naming names or personal details. Ignoring this warning will earn members a 24 hour ban. Discussion of any retaliation or physical harm against another fan for any reason, will potentially result in a permanent ban from this board.

2. When posting photos and videos, please give credit to the photographer (or writer of a recap) whenever possible. If you see an uncredited photo/video in this thread and know who took it, we'd love for you to share her/his name so we can add the credit to the post it's in. And finally, out of respect for the fantastic photographers we have in the fandom, we ask that, if you'd like to use a photo you see here for an avatar, signature or other graphic, please contact the photographer first for permission if you are able, before altering any of their work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USTREAM - With thanks to Tracy and Barb, we will be streaming the concert here --> http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dc-11-09-11-greenville-sc

SET LIST

1. Circadian
2. Heroes
3. Mr. Sensitive
4. The Last Goodbye
5. Life On The Moon
6. Paper Heart
7. Come Back To Me
[Birthday for Andy]
8. Hard To Believe
9. I Did It For You
10. Let Me Fall For You
11. Rock and Roll
12. Bar-ba-sol
13. Light On
14. Fade Into Me

Guest Guest
Guest Guest
Best Videos

Life On The Moon from Barb/shookbycook

Guest Guest
Have fun everyone who is going!

Guest Guest

Hoping y'all have a great time and bring back some pretties Very Happy

Guest Guest
On our way to the VIP now- will check in later!

Have fun everyone who is going!

The WaveDC CheerleaderThe Wave

HAVE A BLAST BARB !!!!

Have a great time Barbs! and everyone else going as well.

DP, that would be a sight to behold although one I would rather not. LOL flag

It would be a sight to behold but only David & the boys on stage would see it. Because every naked woman in the audience would be sure no one else in the world existed but them & David.

So my Mom's friend that works at the venue said that they're letting people in for the soundcheck and meet and greet. I guess Gavin is sick so that's prob why they are doing it before.

Guest Guest
The VIP soundcheck and meet and greet is always before the show. There is (sometimes) an aftershow M&G you can purchase at the venue with both David and Gavin, but those are two separate things, and if Gavin is sick again, they probably won't have one tonight.

WHAT?!?! I thought the meet and greet was after the show! So what time do you have to be there by for the meet and greet? I wonder if they'll do a post-show one for the David/Carolina Liar shows

I hope he sings FIM and all the women in the audience simultaneously shed their clothing.

I'm surprised that we haven't all done that during Barbasol. Smile

Guest Guest
It depends on whether Dave is closing (be there around 2:30) or performing first (be there around 4:00.) The times vary depending on the show start time though, so that's just in general. They are doing the VIP ones at most of the shows with CL, but I don't know if they will do the aftershow one then or not. And it's hard to say what the time will be when there are only the two groups. You get an email about 48 hours before the show that gives you the details on when and where to be for the VIP.

With the VIP, the M&G is immediately after the soundcheck.

Guest Guest
David is closing tonight. His set should start about 10 pm Eastern give or take a few minutes. The link for the stream is in the first post of this thread. Thanks to Barb(shookbycook) for the use of her phone and I believe Tracy will be doing the actual stream.

Guest Guest
Set has started

Guest Guest
It's working now and the sound is excellent!

Guest Guest
Set list so far

Circadian
Heroes
Mr. Sensitive
The Last Goodbye
Life on the Moon
Paper Heart
Come Back to Me
Hard to Believe
I Did It for You
Let Me Fall for You
Rock and Roll (Led Zeppelin cover)
Bar-ba-sol

1. Circadian
2. Heroes
3. Mr. Sensitive
4. The Last Goodbye
5. Life On The Moon
6. Paper Heart
7. Come Back To Me
[Birthday for Andy]
8. Hard To Believe
9. I Did It For You
10. Let Me Fall For You
11. Rock and Roll
12. Bar-ba-sol
13. Light On
14. Fade Into Me

Guest Guest
The kids name is David- he was at the afternoon VIP soundcheck where David spoke to him. He found out then that his name was David and it liked to sing. Don't know how it all came about but he had him brought up to thr stage and really worked the crowd. I got some great photos I will upload over the weekend unless I can use someones computer.

Guest Guest
That is just too cute... Love it!

Guest Guest

"Rock and Roll"

by Suenee88

Guest Guest
He's got a hole in his shirt . lol

Seems the wardrobe malfunctions are still happening! What can we expect next? What a Face

Thanks to lovinliferhb for these fantastic vids! Enjoy!!

Oh My God Hillarious , Cute, Davids face is priceless love love love it Thanks Peg for posting that . ROFLOLROFLOLROFLOL

Guest Guest
ROFLOL So cute... you go little David!

Guest Guest

^^^Agree that should be the next malfunction LOL flag

Guest Guest

Here's a video by lovinliferhb that explains a bit about how little David got up on stage to sing with Dave:

Guest Guest
Thanks for finding that, Jeannie. That kid will be forever David's #1 fan! What experiences for him!

Guest Guest

And another of her videos... this one will make you Awww Love for sure...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.