Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

11/11/11 - Boone, NC - Appalachain State University Concert

Guest Guest

This is the place to post all tweets, recaps, pics and vids of the November 11, 2011, Boone, NC, Appalachian State University concert. We hope everyone going has a great time and remember the rest of us live vicariously through you! Very Happy

We would appreciate it if everyone posting here take the following guidelines into account. They are intended to respect our members as well as people who are not part of our forum and to make the concert threads as easy to read as possible. Very Happy

1. We will not tolerate any talk about fan behavior that involves any bashing, naming names or personal details. Ignoring this warning will earn members a 24 hour ban. Discussion of any retaliation or physical harm against another fan for any reason, will potentially result in a permanent ban from this board.

2. When posting photos and videos, please give credit to the photographer (or writer of a recap) whenever possible. If you see an uncredited photo/video in this thread and know who took it, we'd love for you to share her/his name so we can add the credit to the post it's in. And finally, out of respect for the fantastic photographers we have in the fandom, we ask that, if you'd like to use a photo you see here for an avatar, signature or other graphic, please contact the photographer first for permission if you are able, before altering any of their work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USTREAM

We're going to try ustreaming here http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dc---11-11-11---boone-nc with thanks to Tracy and Barb.

SET LIST

1. Circadian
2. Heroes
3. Mr. Sensitive
4. Kiss On The Neck
5. Let Me Fall For You
6. The Last Goodbye
7. Paper Heart
8. Come Back To Me
9. Here I Go Again
10. We Believe
11. Lie
12. Rock and Roll
13. Bar-ba-sol
14. Light On
15. Fade Into Me
16. Rapid Eye Movement

Guest Guest
List of photobucket/flickr/twitpic/etc. collections of photos.

Val's bf Nick's photo collection
Sample:

ShookByCook's flickr collection.
A couple of Barb's:

Guest Guest
Best Videos

"Mr. Sensitive" via valermarie

Guest Guest
Links to recap posts/press related posts.

Guest Guest
Last stop of the David Cook/Gavin DeGraw tour... it should be an epic one! Have fun, everyone who is going!

Ooh, didn't realize this was their last show together. Be on the lookout for some pranks, everyone going, and have a blast!

Guest Guest
On our way there now! I hope they do have some fun as this tour together is ending. The guys were throwing guitar pics at Gavins guitar player Billy from off stage last night.

Oohhh, last night together. I hope there is a ustream. This is where we got green man and ryan shaving on stage during barbasol. Wonder if Gavin has any idea what might happen tonight?

Who's on first?

I know I'm new and don't really say much, but I have two favors to ask of anyone who's meeting with him today. They're quite small and easy. PM me if you wish to help. Smile

Edit: It just dawned on me... There isn't a M&G today is there? Lol

I would love to be at this show tonight I bet lot's of shananicans going on . I probably spelled that wrong but im sure you know what it is Twisted EvilTwisted Evil LOL LOL .. Have a BLAST TO ALL GOING TONIGHT SmileSmileSmileSmile

Does anyone know if we have a ustream for tonight? I wonder how many times that question gets asked on a show day. Smile

Guest Guest
@chantelle wrote:
I know I'm new and don't really say much, but I have two favors to ask of anyone who's meeting with him today. They're quite small and easy. PM me if you wish to help. Smile

Edit: It just dawned on me... There isn't a M&G today is there? Lol

Don't know if there's a M&G today, chantelle but if you PM maybe I can get a hold on Barb (ShookByCook) to ask what you wanted.

Guest Guest

According to what David said recently they were waiting for the right moment to prank Gavin. So it has to be today Great

The last day of G-tour AND 11/11/11! This ought to be great!

I hope Gavin has Utoob'd some of David's better known stunts. He should really know what it in store for him. Muwahaha!!

The WaveThe WaveThe Wave

SETLIST [BTW, no pranks done during David's set]
1. Circadian
2. Heroes
3. Mr. Sensitive
4. Kiss On The Neck
5. Let Me Fall For You
6. The Last Goodbye
7. Paper Heart
8. Come Back To Me
9. Here I Go Again
10. We Believe
11. Lie
12. Rock and Roll
13. Bar-ba-sol
14. Light On
15. Fade Into Me
16. Rapid Eye Movement

From Gavin's drummer

Quote :
@THISIANONEILL
@KYLESPEEK that is all. http://twitvid.com/U78RI

And, yes....there was pranks during Gavin's set tonight.

Also, reports were saying that Carrie Underwood came to tonight's show. Awww Love

Guest Guest

This is the video O'Neill tweeted ShockedI'm Not Worthy!

Guest Guest

"Lie" via valermarie Thud!

"David Cook loves Gavin DeGraw" via valermarie

Guest Guest

O.M.G. that "LIE" must be one of the best I've seen/heard!!! Just beautiful! Awww Love

Guest Guest
Lie was absolutely amazing. Ii did not vdieo or take pictures even tho when he stood at the edge of the stage he was a few feet from me. Everyone was so quite and the sound of applause & cheering when he finished was amazing.

The place was packed with lots of college kids & I am sure he won lots of new fans last night. I love it when he asks the crowd to stand then tells them he has time-and he will wait for them to stand up.

Not too many pranks-there was a couple of signs that were carried across the stage during one of Gavin's songs-one was a picture of a rocket-then later they had signs that said things hard to read beacuse of the lighting. I was hoping for a Dave & Gavin duet.

Not sure if Carrie was there but I did see someone off to the side with a press pass on and high heels-did not really pay attention at the time as I thought maybe one of Gavin's people since he was on stage at the time I saw her.

I'll post a few pictures later from this show & also Greenville & Athens-working on tennis ones too tonight.

Glad y'all liked the "Lie" video! It was a beautiful, chilling rendition and I'm so happy to share it Very Happy

All in all, a great last concert with Gavin!

Guest Guest

It was really beautiful, valermarie! Thanks for taking it! Can't wait for Nick's photographs Wink

Guest Guest

For those who don't like the blue denim shirt-my view all evening~

Guest Guest
What blue denim shirt? There's a blue denim shirt there?

Ya i dont mind that blue denim shirt one bit Drool i was just thinking the other day its a good thing he doesnt wear that shirt to the M&G 's cause that would be very distracting . Now watch i just jinxed myself with saying that.

Guest Guest

Yep.... definatly like that view Barbs! Great

Guest Guest
@Bap wrote:
IS THERE A MP3 OF LIE? HOPEFUL

I haven't seen any, Bap but maybe someone will do it Wink

Guest Guest

Here is my Band intro & "Here I Go Again" video~

Guest Guest

WOW Barb! The quality of video is amazing! Great David looks so damn hawt and cute! The introduction was hilarious LOL flag I love how he always teases Monty!

Guest Guest
Thanks Barb!

Guest Guest
Some great pictures by Nick-thanks!

Nick's Photos