Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

11/19/11 - Greensburg, PA - University of Pittsburgh Concert

Guest Guest

This is the place to post all tweets, recaps, pics and vids of the November 19, 2011, Greensburg, PA, University of Pittsburgh concert. We hope everyone going has a great time and remember the rest of us live vicariously through you! Very Happy

We would appreciate it if everyone posting here take the following guidelines into account. They are intended to respect our members as well as people who are not part of our forum and to make the concert threads as easy to read as possible. Very Happy

1. We will not tolerate any talk about fan behavior that involves any bashing, naming names or personal details. Ignoring this warning will earn members a 24 hour ban. Discussion of any retaliation or physical harm against another fan for any reason, will potentially result in a permanent ban from this board.

2. When posting photos and videos, please give credit to the photographer (or writer of a recap) whenever possible. If you see an uncredited photo/video in this thread and know who took it, we'd love for you to share her/his name so we can add the credit to the post it's in. And finally, out of respect for the fantastic photographers we have in the fandom, we ask that, if you'd like to use a photo you see here for an avatar, signature or other graphic, please contact the photographer first for permission if you are able, before altering any of their work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SETLIST
1. Circadian
2. Heroes
3. Mr. Sensitive
4. The Last Goodbye
5. Life On The Moon
6. Paper Heart
7. Come Back To Me
8. The Hand That Feeds
9. Lie
10. I Did It For You
11. Light On
12. Fade Into Me
13. Rapid Eye Movement

Check out the all videos thread HERE for videos from the show!

Guest Guest
Yahoo! I'll be at this one! Looking forward to a great concert tonight, and to seeing everyone else who is going.

Guest Guest
Woo Hoo!!! Have a great time Jeannie...and everyone else going!

Guest Guest
We're at our hotel, just hanging out and relaxing. Can't wait for the show!

And another oh-worthy thing happened on soundcheck.... but sekrits squirrels for David.

a tease:
Quote :
@Kristen8108 REM on helium is quite entertaining.

Guest Guest

WOW, what can that be? scratch

Anywho, I wish everybody is having a great time!

Quote :
@DC_song David then sang a few lines of Livin' La Vida Loca in an Oklahoma twang, complete with disco dance moves. That alone made my life.

ROFLOL

The story behind Livin La Vida Loca:

RT @DC_song: @imogenPH David sang LLVL for me at the after show M&G. At the VIP I had given him a list of suggested covers & he said, "Great! We need these." He then looked down the list & noticed #10 & turned to Devin, "Hey, look at #10. We've discussed this."[quote]

Guest Guest
LMAO I just can't picture him covering that song.

SETLIST
1. Circadian
2. Heroes
3. Mr. Sensitive
4. The Last Goodbye
5. Life On The Moon
6. Paper Heart
7. Come Back To Me
8. The Hand That Feeds
9. Lie
10. I Did It For You
11. Light On
12. Fade Into Me
13. Rapid Eye Movement

Guest Guest
This one...
DAMMIT
 100_4410.jpg

It's killing me TOO! love plode

Eve, you are so awesome to stay up to upload those tonight. They're gorgeous as ever!

I'm Not Worthy! Eve~ Awww Love

I'm uploading my pictures now but I got some pictures to show for right now and they turned out good! was first row and I also got video and surprisingly they sound good despite being in front of the speakers...this was a new camera that I just got so I think it did pretty good!

He was right in front of me when he was doing this....so awesome!

@Ashley wrote:
^awesome pictures! what kind of camera did you use?

I used a Sony Cybershot Smile

very cool. i got a new camera back in january/february and i'm still trying to figure out good camera setting for concerts lol

Guest Guest

Great pics! Thanks for posting, all.

Love the basketball vid. Smile

Heroes

Life on the Moon

I got most of Lie, I had to switch memory cards so that's why I missed the first few lines in the beginning but I got the rest of the song

Guest Guest

Sweet Lord!!! Such a great thing to wake up to your vids and photographs, Eve and Audra Awww Love

Congrats on such a wonderful work and thanks so much for staying up late to upload them! Hug

Guest Guest
You know, all of a sudden I'm not hating the denim shirt so much.

Thanks Eve!!

Guest Guest

Audra, Thanks for the beautiful pics and videos! Dear God I'm not awake enough to handle this.

Guest Guest

Thanks to amytx84

Guest Guest

I have to say, being front row directly in front of Andy last night provided an awesome view of Dave, thanks to that very unbuttoned denim shirt. Wink

Guest Guest

Eve's only vid from last night... Basketball Star...NOT

justforme wrote:
Audra, Thanks for the beautiful pics and videos! Dear God I'm not awake enough to handle this.

How in God's name can anyone hate this shirt? Very Happy

Has anyone seen a video of Mr Sensitive from last night yet?

justforme wrote:
Thanks to amytx84

ROFLOL This video just made my day!! Hilarious!!

Guest Guest
I should probably add a warning. You should sit down and remind yourself to breath before you open that link.

Guest Guest

"Good God"~That WAS Hilarious! ROFLOL

I flove his banter-no matter if only a few seconds-his wit & spontaneity are such a winning combination-plus you could throw in some of the cuteness factor for a trifecta! Great

Guest Guest

JFC!!!!

Come on Dave...there are only 3 buttons left! Shocked

I am seriously close to tweeting him, to auction off those 3 last buttons. He's make a fugging fortune!!! Shocked

Great show last night and a great end to David's 2011 shows for me. I got to meet some twitter peeps and fellow Word Nerds I had not met before. I was second row between David and Devin. When Devin decided to lay down on the stage and play guitar that was RIGHT in front of us. The pic below was taken when David decided to come over and stand over Devin. I heard someone say that Devin said that David's gum almost fell in his mouth when this was happening.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.