Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

David singing the NA at Watkins Glen Saturday August 11th

So happy for you, Rachael! Awww Love

I like the shorter scruff on David. It's been a while I think since it's been so short. Drool

@Rabrina wrote:
Hi guys.. I am so happy I went.. Hearing the NA live was amazing.. It gave me goosebumps.. It was so worth it. (my sunburn and all) However my day got better.. If any of you follow me on twitter you know what the better part is.. Wink

Here is my brief recap..
After the race started I walk around it see if I could see David either signing somewhere or just walking around.. However after about 45 mins with no luck, I decided to go meet Sharon @1step at Dunkin Donuts for coffee then head home.. (here comes the "better" part of the day) So as I was walking back to my car it happened. I saw David. He was driving a golf cart going in the opposite direction. I stopped turned and started following him. My luck he stopped. As I was walking toward him he then saw me, I waved hi to him and he said hi with a big smile on his face (I believe he might have recognized me by his reaction, at least I want to believe that Wink ) I was quite loud there, so out convo was short. I said "you did an amazing job", he said "thank you" and I asked for a hug, which he said sure. Uber hug The hug was great as always.. Then I walked away. I stopped and said to myself go ask for a picture. So I got my camera out, turned and walked back. At this time he was ordering some food. I waited until he was done ordering. He looked in my direction. I ask if I could get a picture along with gesturing the clicking sign with my finger and he monthed back "sure". He walked over to me took off is baseball cap fixed is hair. Here is the outcome... HeartExcited

p8110911.jpg

You lucky girl! That is a great picture Smile he looks so handsome!

Thanks everyone for the great comments.. Blow Kisses
It is a day I will never forget..

Out of all the pictures are have taken with him (I have a few).. This is by far my favorite.. I think I am going to frame this one..

Decisions - Should I do it in 8x11 or 5x7??

Go for the larger one! Smile you can always print out even larger picture if/when there's a better one in the future Wink

Thanks everyone for your input..

I decided to go with 1-8x11 & 2-5x7

I will frame the 8x11.
Save one 5x7 to have him sign it and send one other to by Dad.. He keeps asking me for a new picture of us together (He has a copy of the first picture I got with him back in 09)..

1 year ago this weekend was the David's NA at Watkins Glen..
What a great day with a unforgettable encounter..  

Drool Awww Love Very Happy The Wave 

copy_o10.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.