Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

***WNH 5th anniversary celebrations***

Guest Guest

WOW! Five years have really flown by. The Word Nerd Home was created by a group of amazing women who wanted to give David's fans a place to come together to celebrate the man and the music. What was once only wishful thinking, or at best a vision, became a reality five years ago. However, never in our wildest dreams did we dare to expect that this "Home" away from home we were opening would grow and flourish the way it did, having nearly 4,361 members and more than 999,000 posts to date!

For most of us, the moment David uttered the words "I'm a huge Word Nerd" was like being struck by lightning and made us take a closer look at that singer from whom we had only listened to one or two songs. So we adopted the term "Word Nerds" to represent David Cook's fanbase in the AI boards.

Our members have been through so much together. The angst of the finale, the excitement of tours and waiting for new music. We are thankful for each and every one of you. Without you, this forum would not be the close community that it is. We appreciate every photo, video, live stream, cell cast and recap that our talented and generous members have shared on the Home.

Group Hug2

As part of the celebrations, we have decided to award 5 prizes consisting of $ 10 Amazon gift cards! 2 will be raffled among the WNH Piggy Bank contributors and 3 among all members you have logged into the forum in the last 2 months. So stay tuned! Good luck to everyone!

We also invite you to join us reminiscing in some very special Top Five threads which we'll be posting here one every day of our anniversary week! Hope you all enjoy!

Without further ado, here are the links to:

Top 5 DC Idol Performances

Top 5 DCTR/TLM Songs

Top 5 DC Banter Moments

Top 5 DC Live Performances

Top 5 interviews and/or tweets

Your Top 5 DC covers

Top 5 David related moments

Guest Guest

YEAY!!! 5 years already, it's amazing! I'm so, so happy to be a part of this community. Love you all to pieces
Group Hug1

Guest Guest

Five years have flown by!

Happy Birthday! Happy birthday to our Home, and may we have many more! Happy Birthday!

It's hard to believe it's been 5 years but it has to be since it's been nearly that long since our fire.

happy anniversary WNH! Happy Birthday!

Guest Guest

Happy 5th Birthday to all the wonderful people here-it's been amazing! Happy Birthday!

Looking forward to the future & more good years ahead! Great

Guest Guest
I can't believe it's been five years! Happy birthday to all the Word Nerds out there.

i can't believe it's been five years either! happy fifth annivesary everyone!

Happy Birthday to US!!!

So I've been friends with most of you guys for 5 years now? Wow, what great 5 years that was! Uber hug

Guest Guest

Beautiful graphics Penny and Chris Great

I'm particularly happy about the fact that David's new single is coming out so soon. The BESTEST celebration we could have!

Happy Birthday to this wonderful place called Home. Sorry Im Late but thats me . The time has gone by so fast that i can't believe it has been 5 yrs already. Well the time we have spent here has been Fun , Happy, and every other emotion there is. I have made some Forever Friends and all due To Mr Amazing. Love you all and Love him to bits.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WORD NERD HOME. Group Hug2Blow KissesBlow KissesHappy Birthday!Happy Birthday!Happy Birthday!

Wow. Five years? Already? Thanks to the wonderful ladies who founded this home for us!

Guest Guest

It's so amazing to see soooo many of you coming back at this very special moment! Awww Love

Guest Guest

Happy 5th everyone!!!!!

Here's to another 5..... and many more!

Cheers!!

It has been a wonderful five years! Happy Anniversary!

Guest Guest

As promised, TOMORROW we'll be awarding 5 prizes consisting of $ 10 Amazon
gift cards! 2 will be raffled among the WNH Piggy Bank contributors and 3
among all members you have logged into the forum in the last 2 months.

Stay tuned and good luck everyone!

Guest Guest

WE HAVE THE WINNERS OF OUR ANNIVERSARY RAFFLE!!!

CONGRATS TO:

CookieTime
engaging-quill
Analytics
jmbdog5
dinamata

The Wave

We will be contacting you asap.

OH MY GOODNESS I WON YAYYYYYY Im so excited Thanks Ladies you are the Best JumpJumpJumpVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Guest Guest
Enjoy winners!

Congrats to all the winners!!

Actually, we all win because we have this wonderful home to gather in! Hugs everyone!! Group Hug1

Thank youuuu!!!!! O////O this is amazingggg!!! I'm so happy! I found out this morning in my art class and I jumped out of the chair hahaha xD the teacher and clasmates were staring at me like I was insane xDDD
And of course!!! Happy anniversary Word Nerds! Yeeey!!! Excited2Group Hug1Very Happy I'll draw something special for you guys. Promise. Very Happy

Guest Guest

Please do, Dina. Your avi is amazing Very Happy

Guest Guest
Big congratulations goes out to all of our winners! I will be contacting you via PM to make arrangements on getting your reward sent to you. Thank you for being such a special part of our Home!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.