Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Dave takes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

Guest Guest

After being challenged by Andrew, Gail Gellman, and "all of his fans" (via a video done by one fan) Dave accepted the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge yesterday. (Archie also challenged him, but it was posted after Dave had done the challenge, so he isn't mentioned in the video although Dave tweeted him after saying he accepted.) Here is the video...

LOL Face Love the "oh shit!" at the end.

Also great was Maureen Van Zandt's tweet in response to his challenging her and Stevie - she asked his fans if anyone knew his shoe size, as she was getting out the cement mixer. It will be interesting to see if she does it, or just writes the check. Wink

Guest Guest
Some of you on this forum know that I lost my Mom to ALS in April. Until you have experienced this hellish disease firsthand, it's hard to understand just how awful it is. I'm all for anything that raises awareness and money for research. I thank everyone who takes the challenge or donates to the cause.

Guest Guest

Kinda silly challenge but if it draws attention to the illness and fosters donations, all is good Smile

I agree. I know how I feel about autism awareness. There are still people who think autism is some type of downs syndrome or that my son is the "R" word. I think the ice bucket challenge is a little weird but I'm glad they are spreading awareness for ALS.

I'm for anything that promotes awareness and also helps generate donations for a cause.

Loved Dave's challenge video!

DEBRA Hi!