Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zhuge

maps for artisan+

proposal for map rules

map for artisan -64x64x64

map for adept 128x128x128

map for expert (limitless)

all requests must be made in pm to me. or some other expert.

How about already done worlds, ie forest and hollowsnight?
Also could ask them what special need do their have for personal world.

I think that rather than artisans+ getting their own world, we should make themed worlds, like Townsville. A world with a theme where the builds in it should tie together with the theme and the other builds. I guess it could be alright for a player who has a big project to have their own world, but this is just an idea to tie the community together.

Frogger409 wrote:
I think that rather than artisans+ getting their own world, we should make themed worlds, like Townsville. A world with a theme where the builds in it should tie together with the theme and the other builds. I guess it could be alright for a player who has a big project to have their own world, but this is just an idea to tie the community together.

That could be better, but incase of really needing a private world, could refer to specs provided by zhuge.

And as an offtopic: FROGGY Y U UNBAN ME Shocked

Why were you banned in the first place? I unbanned you because I didn't think you going on a break was reason for banning. :/

Frogger409 wrote:
Why were you banned in the first place? I unbanned you because I didn't think you going on a break was reason for banning. :/

He asked me to do it so that he could work on assignments/exams/projects without getting distracted.
I see him on chat still so i think it failed personally.

Cutted it down from a month to a week and made a timer reminder so i assume that's what you saw and unbanned XD

Why even limit something like this? I think a personal map is a personal map. Size should be limited to how creative/how much their computer can handle ?

Isn't a map slot a map slot?

Guest Eeyle
lightning_po wrote:
Isn't a map slot a map slot?

A larger map is a larger file size.
But yes, if the personal map owner's builds are great, make a larger map. If they aren't the best, smaller map.