Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

One of my Heros Randy Mamola.

Firts met Randy when i was 8 years old, my dad got tickets for a Motogp weekend at silverstone in 84, even as young as i was he left a lasting impression on me, i remember him saying that without us fans there would be no racing, i eventually met up with him again in 2009 and had a good chat about life and racing in general. His son Dakota is a young 15 year old making his way in racing with KRP racing, helped and sponsored by our very own Bradley Smith.Its really weird and its a constant reminder that im getting older, it only seems like yesterday that Dakota was born. Randy is a founder of the charity Riders for health that helps medical teams accross africa get to patients on motorcycles hes a top guy and his family are a credit to him if you ever get a chance to meet this guy or his son Dakota make the effort and have a chat, i will guarantee you, you will come away happy and hopefully a lasting impression just like it did to me thumbs

@Diane wrote:
I still love my little JT
Yea JT is a great guy to ive met him a couple of times and hes a top guy, down to earth and also a pleasure to talk to thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Diane wrote:
I still love my little JT
Yea JT is a great guy to ive met him a couple of times and hes a top guy, down to earth and also a pleasure to talk to thumbs
Oh before i forget, please give him all the best from us all back home in the uk, theyve got a test over there soon, i hope he does well on the BMW i was hoping he would have gone back to honda thumbs heres a pic of me and JT in south wales a couple of years ago Very HappyVery Happy

Will do. They were here a couple of weeks ago, rained most of the time wasn`t riding his own bike though. They`re back today and tomorrow on his bike this time, so might go up now the weathers nice again.
We thought Ten Kate was on the cards but heard it was something to do with sponsorship money(don`t ask).
Can`t wait for the season to start, this time of year is so boring

@Diane wrote:
Will do. They were here a couple of weeks ago, rained most of the time wasn`t riding his own bike though. They`re back today and tomorrow on his bike this time, so might go up now the weathers nice again.
We thought Ten Kate was on the cards but heard it was something to do with sponsorship money(don`t ask).
Can`t wait for the season to start, this time of year is so boring
Only another two months Very Happy wouldnt suprise me with the sponsors money Laughingthumbs

bloody hell stu,your not a stalker are ya Laughing

Theres no doubt your a raceing fan thumbs

@lee wrote:
bloody hell stu,your not a stalker are ya Laughing

Theres no doubt your a raceing fan thumbs
Laughing Lee its a shame ive only got a couple 100 photos from the last couple of years i only bought a digi cam in 2008 Laughing if only id taken pics from when i first went racing in 76, yea 76 the year i was born me dad took me with him wherever he could Laughing

ITCHY wrote:
More name dropping Stu? Very Happy
Cant help meself Itchy Laughing

ITCHY wrote:
thumbs nothing wrong in that..wait till I get started Laughing

@Diane wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
thumbs nothing wrong in that..wait till I get started Laughing
thumbs yea Diane im looking forward to ya posting some pics and inside gossip Wink only kidding Laughing no im not Laughing come on Itchy youve bound to have met someone famous thumbs

@Diane wrote:
WSB testing Autodromo do Algarve
@Diane wrote:

Now your talking my language Diane Loving the pics more please Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

@Stue11 wrote:
@Diane wrote:
@Diane wrote:

Now your talking my language Diane Loving the pics more please Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
By the way Diane whats JT holding up Laughing

@Stue11 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Diane wrote:
@Diane wrote:

This has been getting debated on FB...he`s dealing in Yorkshire Tea Bags..the hoody makes it look dodgy Laughing

@Diane wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Diane wrote:

This has been getting debated on FB...he`s dealing in Yorkshire Tea Bags..the hoody makes it look dodgy Laughing
LaughingLaughing Rare is yorkshire tea.

think you`ll like that one

Does my bum look big in these

giving him a hand

Marks got all his race ones on his laptop, I`ll send you some when he gets back thumbs