Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dick65

mother in law !!

shes had trouble with her hot water going off a lot so yesterday xmas morning her neighbour said hed have a look in the attic so up he goes and promptly comes back down straight through the ceiling into the living room Shocked she got it patched up but had to spend the day with us,my sides are still aching from laughing.

@dick65 wrote:
shes had trouble with her hot water going off a lot so yesterday xmas morning her neighbour said hed have a look in the attic so up he goes and promptly comes back down straight through the ceiling into the living room Shocked she got it patched up but had to spend the day with us,my sides are still aching from laughing.
You shouldnt laugh but in certain situations you just cant help it fofl i hope hes ok thumbs

maybe it was just a plan to spend the day with ya Laughing

reminds me of when we had a new boiler installed,the plumber was just finishing some work off in the atic

when I was talking to him,I said have you ever fell through a ceilling

His reply,hey lad ive been doing this for 25 years and never done it yet

just has he turned round,he put his size nines through the bedroom ceiling Laughing

@lee wrote:
maybe it was just a plan to spend the day with ya Laughing

reminds me of when we had a new boiler installed,the plumber was just finishing some work off in the atic

when I was talking to him,I said have you ever fell through a ceilling

His reply,hey lad ive been doing this for 25 years and never done it yet

just has he turned round,he put his size nines through the bedroom ceiling Laughing
Never say never hey Laughing