Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Had a message from a couple of members saying the had trouble logging in to the forum last nite, sorry Have checked with the server and they are having a problem and are aware of this , and are on the case to put it right , so hang in on there guys , sorrysorrysorry

It has been suggested that you try clearing your cookies and cache, may help

seems to have been another problem with the server this morning (running really slow) sorry about this guys but out of my hands Embarassed

only letting you know so you dont think its your end thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
seems to have been another problem with the server this morning (running really slow) sorry about this guys but out of my hands Embarassed

Yea thought it might have been, no worries Dave thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:

My ends not running slow Dave, not after all the Christmas goodies mate Laughing

@peejay wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

My ends not running slow Dave, not after all the Christmas goodies mate Laughing
lol!