Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

Then I built this thing

After restoring the Yellow 400F I had a few bits left over so I built this it had a few trick bits on it and sounded a treat.
Dresda swing arm,Jardine stainless exhaust,Then I flogged it the days of peg scraping are over.
Its knee down now Very Happy

That would def keep the wind of ya, strange in looks, but ive got to say i do like it thumbs

I was going for this type of thing but I flogged it before I got there.Thinking back must have been 10 to 15 year ago since I sold it.
Jim Redman top TT racer in his day time flys

nice one m8 takes me back a bit had a 550 and 2 750s back in the day thumbs
so how long as pegs scraping days been over Shocked

@XS1100 wrote:
After restoring the Yellow 400F I had a few bits left over so I built this it had a few trick bits on it and sounded a treat.
Dresda swing arm,Jardine stainless exhaust,Then I flogged it the days of peg scraping are over.
Its knee down now Very Happy

that looks mint good job

It was mint I sold it ages ago for not much I think it cost me more to have the wheels laced up,looking back in time there are quite a few things I should of kept but at the time you have to move on.
As for the days of peg scrapping well I suppose I parted for far to long wile my mates where all getting married having kids and then getting divorced, I was jet setting around the world on the proceads of buying doing up and selling both cars and bikes.
Then I met Anne in the aviator riding a Harris Honda 400F which was faster than the one I had at the time! and 20 yrs later 2 teenage kids and I need a new passport itchy feet need to get the hell out of here and go for mooch round the Californina desert.cus I am weird.........And theres sod all there but Snakes sun and sand nice.