Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

RIP XS1100' s budgie (see chatbox)

Yer thanks, Bit of sod, That bird was more like a dog I must be getting old? But then it was the only bird that chatted to me Shocked . I bought another 2 I was devo Sad

sorry to hear that,the samaritans are always at hand. Sad

sorry to hear this fella.....people may joke about it but I know how you feel.....My goldfish died a few years ago after My wife cleaned the tank out with bleach...(silly moo) I was devastated

As a fellow bird owner, I know how you probably feel mate. They become more like a member of the family. I've not long got one of mine back to full health. She had 2 massive feather cysts which nearly killed her. I decided to surgically remove them myself since the vet wouldn't touch them. She is now fit and well and laying eggs etc so I'm well happy

@firehawk wrote:
As a fellow bird owner, I know how you probably feel mate. They become more like a member of the family. I've not long got one of mine back to full health. She had 2 massive feather cysts which nearly killed her. I decided to surgically remove them myself since the vet wouldn't touch them. She is now fit and well and laying eggs etc so I'm well happy
there is no end to your talents jeff applause