Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

next years rideout

Guest Guest
just turned up in the lake district for a week and omg its beautiful! amazing views and some really fun roads, i'm up in the car but was here last year on the bike and 40mph felt like 100!!! there just that good. anyway i'm thinking we need to come up here next year on the ride out as it would be simply epic with gr8 roads and even better beer.

Must admit Matt i love the lakes, And anyone can organize the annual forum rideout thumbs ,But it helps if you live in the area where you are organizing it, I wont be doing it next year it will be someone Else's turn, and it may be time to do our own forum rideout rather than a joint one, these are only my thoughts

Lets get this years done 1st, and yea next years were open for suggestions i myself will be up for organising one, we will see, as for our own one thumbs def for sure thumbs

Guest Guest
good points, i might research and organise a small readout up here and if it goes well put my name in for the big ride out. must get the bike sorted for this years and get on and book the dam campsite!

Guest Guest
@airlock wrote:
good points, i might research and organise a small readout up here and if it goes well put my name in for the big ride out. must get the bike sorted for this years and get on and book the dam campsite!

Just lay on some bacon and there is a few hard core all weather riders that will come around to your neck of the woods thumbsfofl

@airlock wrote:
Yea would be good to meet up this years, get yourself sorted and get ya name down thumbsthumbsthumbs