Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
firehawk

Am I sad?

Now I've bought my bike, I've decided to document the cost of everything I do to it in a spreadsheet. Is this just sad and pointless or will it be a good thing when it comes to selling it on some time in the future? It's handy for me because I then know how much money I've wasted. Lol

Jeff thumbs

Dont listen to Dave mate, i would Very Happythumbs spredsheets perhaps not just keep ya reciets thumbs

<fx: small voice>
Doesn't everyone do that anyway?
With different tabs for service items / accessories / to-do lists / supplier details / web links / service schedules / torque wrench settings etc?
No? Oh. EmbarassedEmbarassed

It's a good idea, don't let these luddites put you off mate thumbs

@Macie_UK wrote:
<fx: small voice>
Doesn't everyone do that anyway?
With different tabs for service items / accessories / to-do lists / supplier details / web links / service schedules / torque wrench settings etc?
No? Oh. EmbarassedEmbarassed

It's a good idea, don't let these luddites put you off mate thumbs

Me and you are gonna get along fine Very Happythumbs

i always keep receits and jot down the milage when ive changed anything i like to know whats what thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

pintpint

Mind you, an ex colleague used to keep one for his company car fuel useage, even down to analysing MPG differences across brands vs pence per litre costs over 4 years... now that *is* too anal Rolling Eyes

He also used to record his tyre pressures every other day. It's fair to say that I have never met anyone so in need of a dirty girlfriend fofl

thats what i do with every bike, that way i know how much it cost me and when i did stuff to it, ie can keep an eye on mileage etc. thumbs

@Macie_UK wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

pintpint

Mind you, an ex colleague used to keep one for his company car fuel useage, even down to analysing MPG differences across brands vs pence per litre costs over 4 years... now that *is* too anal Rolling Eyes

He also used to record his tyre pressures every other day. It's fair to say that I have never met anyone so in need of a dirty girlfriend fofl
I want one hide

@Macie_UK wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

pintpint

That was a bit ott Laughing takes allsorts i suppose thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Macie_UK wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

pintpint

I want one hide
Im telling Mel Twisted EvilLaughing

@pugeyed wrote:
thats what i do with every bike, that way i know how much it cost me and when i did stuff to it, ie can keep an eye on mileage etc. thumbs
agreethumbs