Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

SATURDAY NIGHT GET OUT OF JAIL FREE PARTY!!!!!!!

@jezza wrote:
pickled egg ,packet of plain crisps and a bottle of "k" please.

this is a great un , always remember hearing it in the back off the car on the way back from my nans on the sunday night chart show, seemed like it was in the charts for ages.

I was only 7 Shocked

nice one jezza spot on thumbs

@jezza wrote:
pickled egg ,packet of plain crisps and a bottle of "k" please.

this is a great un , always remember hearing it in the back off the car on the way back from my nans on the sunday night chart show, seemed like it was in the charts for ages.

I was only 7 Shocked

thumbspint

I play every clip posted there all good but the ABBOTS ALE is taking its toll, so I may get dazed and confused Very Happy so don,t think I a miserable old sod if I don't reply keep on aposting all night long enjoy the party
ps the missis thinks theres a bird on here DOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!!!!! Sad Now Claire wants to be a member but the gender thing don't work for ?????

this is from a film called love honour and obey its one of my top movies and well worth a look

Your welcome Stu,
its always good the next morning to sit with a cuppa tea and a bad head and flick though the clips that you missed or want to check out again.
Right now I searching around for the Coldplay CD thumbs

@XS1100 wrote:
Your welcome Stu,
its always good the next morning to sit with a cuppa tea and a bad head and flick though the clips that you missed or want to check out again.
Right now I searching around for the Coldplay CD thumbs
We can always keep this page open for saturday nights for all us they mostly stay in and dont like saturday night tv, theres a couple of tracks posted on there that i havent heard in years and wouldnt have known who performed em excellent nights posts thumbs

We could keep the doors open but we don't always go to the same party unless this as become a night club Very Happy or a wine bar lol.....save venue different title.... thumbs

Yes that always reminds me of the DJ who died a wile back nice bloke? that was his fav track.

or 2 tone

@dick65 wrote:
nice one gaz,yep john peel,the legend that was thumbs

yer tip of me tongue, did the friday night rock show with Janis Long.

Dig the Dyson out Very Happy

Gate crash this Party if the other as no class no class !

partypartypartypartyparty