Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

Multi-Quote

click on multi quote on each post you want to quote ..then at the bottom click on post reply ...all your quotes should then be in the box for you to post your reply where you want it and then click send

Guest Guest
You click multi-quote(make sure it becomes red) as many posts as you wish in the same page and then click post reply!

Tromo3 wrote:
Where is the post reply button

right at the very bottom of the page beneath the quick reply box

jwr wrote:
You click multi-quote(make sure it becomes red) as many posts as you wish in the same page and then click post reply!

you don't only have to do it a page at a time ...you can do as many pages within a thread as you want to

Thank you for making a post about this tromo, It is different than the playfish forum so it's kind of tricky to get the hang of it.

kasijab wrote:
jwr wrote:

you don't only have to do it a page at a time ...you can do as many pages within a thread as you want to

but every time i try this and the link is red i only got the last one i clikct on to answare

smut wrote:
kasijab wrote:
jwr wrote:

but every time i try this and the link is red i only got the last one i clikct on to answare

you have to make sure you click the POST REPLY button at the very bottom of the page. All quotes will then be in the reply box for you to edit as you wish...then click send