Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ashleyrt

~Hi there~

Happy Thanksgiving all!
I'm new at the forum thing so forgive me if I make mistakes with posting.
I'm 22 and a little bit of an old lady at heart. I'm about to graduate college and found a great way to pass the time at night, PET SOCIETY! It reminds me of animal crossing, but without the nasty neighbors to put up with! My husband and I just bought our first house and things are becoming very busy! Despite all the chaos I still manage to find time to play, lol. I'm really shy but hopefully I can pick up some new room ideas and do some mystery item trading with you guys!
~Ashley aka ashleyrt
:pand:

ashleyrt wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving all!
I'm new at the forum thing so forgive me if I make mistakes with posting.
I'm 22 and a little bit of an old lady at heart. I'm about to graduate college and found a great way to pass the time at night, PET SOCIETY! It reminds me of animal crossing, but without the nasty neighbors to put up with! My husband and I just bought our first house and things are becoming very busy! Despite all the chaos I still manage to find time to play, lol. I'm really shy but hopefully I can pick up some new room ideas and do some mystery item trading with you guys!
~Ashley aka ashleyrt
:pand:

Hi ashley and welcome to our forum. I'm sure you'll have great fun here with all our fantastic members

will you please provide a valid facebook link as per the rules of the forum. You can find full instructions on how to do this here