Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

Cheaters Have Been Stopped!

Cheaters Have Been Stopped!

Thats right as the title says, great news is that the new cheat that has been recently circulating and pushing prices up has been stopped by Playfish, however don't cheer quite yet, news is that there is another cheat just around the corner ready to replace the one that has been blocked by Playfish. There are un-confirmed rumors that cheaters are being banned from Pet Society which is a bit of good news, cheaters are no good for any game.

So could we have another drop in the Pet Society ecomomy again soon? The recent 60 x 4999 items for a rare I belive cannot be sustained (the prices at the moment seem to be higher than when the prices we're previously high and items we're selling for around 15-20 jukes).

its lovely news but there will be another cheat!! there alwase is ..
we are lucky here AT PSFC that all of out members are not greedy cheats but lovely, loyal, friendley, help fall( best stop or your heads will swell :LOL: ) so lets get back to chatting trading and comps xxx

Guest Guest
great news...playfish bans cheaters

yeah crazy prices!! :8 definitely a sellers market, sadly, i only had a couple of rares to sell.

though i was around during the "days of the jukes" (lol) so i was thinking:

jukes are selling for, on average, 10 $4999 right now

so - if any item used to cost 5 jukes (before this cheat)

that's 50 $4999

so i guess the prices are a little less now than they used to be. i remember jellos selling for 60 jukes and mooncake sets selling for 90 jukes!

i saw someone offer a candy corn for like 55 x 4999?
@@ and saw alll the different stuff selling for so expensive! haha! crazy market!

55 $4999 = 5 jukes & 5 $999 for a candy corn. wow ... i'm glad i bought the few rare foods that I have at the end of the "juke crash". I paid about 2 jukes a piece for them.

Seemed like a fortune then but it's worse now .. the items are 4 months rarer than they were then!